...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Hi Wookie, thank you for replying, and I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: - it is soo hard isn't it
I will continue dtd and peeing on a stick and temping and see what happens. thank you again.

congrats to those ladies on this thread that have gotten their BFP!

So happy for you Tryin! :happydance:

I made it to see my family today, had a great day, although think I have given myself whiplash on the way home, got caught out by 2 very sharp bends and some ice, narrowly avoided the ditches twice, propper scary, hopefully be ok tomorrow.

Seing you guys talking on here about semen analysis, I was a bit worried about wasting time on Clomid incase there is a chance that Hubby needed to improve his quality, so he had a doc appt for soemthing else yesterday and he mentioned it int here that we didn’t want to waste our chances with the Clomid and they’ve booked him in :happydance: he seemed quite relaxed about it too, I thought he wouldn’t be happy about it just incase I was questioning his manhood lol

Gdane, Hope you kitty has settled in now, bless him! I havent been temping of anything, but I will start it all back up when I restart my cycle. I'm not being monitored, just gotta go see the doc after 2 months to see if my dosage is ok

Sorry Af got you allmacs

Thankyou all for commenting on my cakes, I love making them

:hi: to everyone, hope your all ok

Mrs. B, sorry about the possible whiplash! I sure hope you're okay.

Gdane, I do hope that kitten stops driving you nuts with his meowing...my female (who is now almost 10), cries all the time. I guess I'm used to it! How old is kitteh?
He sure is cute! My youngest male, Captain Steuben, looks a lot like him.

Tryin- A digi will probably work on Monday morning, if your hcg is doubling like it should. I'd take one, just as a good indicator that your hcg levels are rising like they're supposed to. I do not know how you're going to keep this from DH until the 22nd. I'd probably blurt it out in a pregnant insomniac moment at 1:30 am while DH is sleeping...tonight. LOL!! Are you going to call your doctor or midwife on Monday after you take your digi? They'll want to book your first prenatal visit. That's usually no biggie. Hell, my OB didn't want to even see me until 12 weeks. That was tough, and unfortunately, I didn't quite make it that far. But you will!!! If AF is due now, you're already roughly 4 weeks along...due in Sept. 2012, maybe?

Oh, you should put your dates into a due date calculator!!! I'm so excited, and want to live vicariously through you the next 8 months!

The minute I find out I'm pregnant I will probably start jumping on our bed waking DH up yelling and screaming.

Mrs. B, I hope you are okay.

I think tryinfor1 is due in August because FF just told me that if I conceived this cycle I would be due on September 4. Tryinfor1, give the digi a couple of more days. I can't wait to see more positive FRER's.

Purple! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Welcome to the thread honey, so good to see you here (but hopefully not for long and you get that much wanted BFP!)

Trying, I am so freakin excited for you!

Wookie I <3 you.

Gdane that kitteh is teh cutest! I'm sure Loofa will calm down soon, Mo cried a lot when we first got him but he was fine after a while. I love the photos.

SLH you crack me up too. Now I keep reading miu miu - designer HPTs?

Mrs B, buckles, pook if you're lurking, lul if you're also lurking, lekker, apple b :hi:.

Love all you gals! :hugs:

Wookie I <3 you.

Isn't Wookie awesome!?

I'm glad to see you Keekee. I was wondering what happened to you. How have you been?

Wookie I <3 you.

Isn't Wookie awesome!?

I'm glad to see you Keekee. I was wondering what happened to you. How have you been?

I'm fine thank you lovely, had a crappy few days with one thing and another but coming onto BnB always cheers me up :thumbup:. How are YOU missy?

I'll respond to you guys when I get home but I had to show you my melted snowman cookie! https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-2284-1324163321044.jpg

That is one obese snowman lol. He looks yummy though.

Wookie I <3 you.

Isn't Wookie awesome!?

I'm fine thank you lovely, had a crappy few days with one thing and another but coming onto BnB always cheers me up :thumbup:. How are YOU missy?

I am doing good. I'm a bit worried about starting progesterone suppositories tonight, however. I was going to throw out my cream, but then then decided to start using it instead and now I'm not sure if the cream is good enough. My temperatures are slow rising which means my progesterone is low so I should start the suppositories.

I read about your cats seizure on your journal. I'm sorry :hugs: My cat always had seizures and still does, but she always recovers. She has had them since she was a kitten and she's 15 years old now and is still healthy.

Lol that is a fat snowman!

How is everyone tonight?

thanks for the congratulations from everyone!

Lol. WOW. 3 weeks late? That is REALLY late!!

So she was like 43 weeks? The last few weeks must have been total hell. Lol.

yeah, I'm sure she wanted me out of her, but it must not have been that bad because she would have induced me.

Have you had any symptoms yet?

Gdane- I love that cookie!!! It sort of looks like he sharted a bit out the back end, if you know what I mean! LOL!!! He's cute, and most likely very tasty too!

Keekee- I haven't stalked your journal (yet), but I had a dog that used to have seizures, and he lived a long happy life. They were never enough of an issue to put him on anti-convulsants, and I'm not sure if phenolbarbitol is what vets prescribe kitties...I suppose if it's bad enough, it could be looked into...

SLH- I guess I'd put the progesterone suppositories up my bum if that were doctor's orders. I had hemherroids once, and had to use those Preparation H suppositories, and if the progesterone ones are anything like that, once you stick it up there, you won't know it's there...it will melt quickly because the bum is about 4 degrees warmer than the rest of the body, from what I've heard. If by chance you've caught the egg, you will need to get your levels of progesterone up... It's too bad they didn't give you a pill, you know? I don't blame you for not wanting to stick them in the wah-zoo, but it may be the most effective way to do it.

Tryin- How are you feeling? You know the first symptom I remember once I found out? Every time I brushed my teeth, my gums would bleed. It was wierd, but apparently common. If you're going to be plagued by morning sickness, it won't be until around the 7th or 8th week...it's not real prevalent any earlier. But I felt the exhaustion immediately. It isn't a normal tired, it's a lay-you-out-on-the-sofa-can't-move kind of weariness. This is REALLY common, and most often doesn't subside until the second trimester. It literally steals every ounce of energy you have. I couldn't lift a finger, and every little daily task took a monumental effort. You'll see this all over the first trimester board. I guess it's one of the first signs you are growing a little person inside of you. So save your energy, girl!!! You're going to need it!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-1398-1324174836967.jpg kuzco gives himself hugs :hugs:

Awww, Gdane!!!! That's such a sweet picture! I want to snatch him up and hug him myself! Kittens are a joy. Puppies are amazing too. I guess I'm an equal-opportunity pet-lover.

One of my favorite sayings is:

"Dogs have masters. And cats have staff."

How TRUE is that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79