...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Oh, Mrs. B- for the record, I'm taking the clomid days 3-7.

LOL @ Disney/chick flicks!!! I am sooooo much the exact opposite. I have never seen Twilight, nor have I read the books. I guess I am a romantic, and there are some romantic comedies I've enjoyed, but I prefer independent films, horror movies, dramas, etc. I generally don't enjoy action large box office smashes, or westerns.

Over in the states, we get 5 cents back for each aluminum can we return to a can/bottle redemption center. Over time, it can add up to a good amount of money, so a lot of us choose to return our cans for a bit of extra pocket change.

Gdane- I would have to echo the sentiment on your SIL. She sounds rather douchey. I think you're handling it well, as I'd have a hard time NOT giving her a piece of my mind. You're doing the right thing, though. It's better to avoid the family drama...Lord knows you've had enough of that!

You should check out trueblood mrs. B! Its more adult vampire stuff that includes lots of sex but its a very good show!

I hate Disney. I'm more of a horror/thriller type of a person. I love comedies as well. I hate anything that has to do with vampires, but I sort of kind of liked True Blood. I'm more of a zombie liker lol. I want The Walking Dead to resume. It's been on break for long enough now.

5 cents for 1 can? That's awesome. I have so many cans it's unbelievable lol. Here you can trade beer bottles in for 10 cents. You used to be able to trade in milk jugs for 25 cents, but now they just deduct it from the price. We don't buy milk jugs anyways. I did see a homeless person once with a cart full of cans, so I wonder what he was doing with them since you can't sell them here. Maybe you can and I'm unaware of it. I'm going to look it up lol.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

I'm such a girl when it comes to horrors and they play on my mind for weeks afterwards and i scare myself silly :haha:

They said some time in February. I'm not sure of the exact dates. At least they didn't leave us on a cliffhanger.

Yes i did. Thank you for asking. I can't wait to see what that pregnant chick does. Shocker there! And she took her test wrong!

Well, she puked up the morning after pill, and I don't think they can get anymore. I think she will just suddenly end up with a baby next season or after the break, and then the baby will turn into a zombie lol.

That's so great to know. It must have been old implantation bleeding or something.

I have read that newly pregnant women sometimes get spotting when they are due for their next period. Maybe that's happening with you.

Lol. We will see. I hope she doesn't miscarry though. But they are in a bad situation! Stressful. On a funnier note, when i type are on my tablet it types ass first. Lol

I too love The Walking Dead!!! Awesome show!

Can't wait for it's return in Feb.

Trying, SLH is probably right. I believe if you were miscarrying, you'd be cramping severely and would have LOTS of bright red blood. Sounds like leftover implantation bleeding to me, especially since it was brown (signifies old blood), and it has stopped. Those are all good signs!

I'm having this niggling feeling that Clomid won't work for me. I don't really have any side effects, except perhaps some pressure in my abdomen. Nothing too bad or noticeable yet. I just so much want this to work. I can't stop reading online about women and their clomid babies and successes...I know it doesn't work like that in everyone. I just want to be one of them.

I'm having this niggling feeling that Clomid won't work for me. I don't really have any side effects, except perhaps some pressure in my abdomen. Nothing too bad or noticeable yet. I just so much want this to work. I can't stop reading online about women and their clomid babies and successes...I know it doesn't work like that in everyone. I just want to be one of them.

I reckon this is a completely normal feeling as until proven otherwise I feel this way too, we can only [-o< that it works

I know, right? I really hate unknowns.

Do you worry about it too, Mrs. B?

I worry about anything I can't control, I'm a perfectionist and like to be in control. This is why I struggle so much because now my decisions are out of my hands. I have decided what I want but no matter what I do I cannot make it happen.

I felt that way too wookie but it worked! I'm a success story and all you guys will be too!

Thanks, Tryin'. It is encouraging that you had success with it.

Mrs. B- I'm the same way...I love to be in control, and while there are variables during the TTC process we do control, so much of it is in the hands of fate, and lucky odds. Not to mention that so much is unknown at this point.

It sucks! Lol!

Wookie, I think that the Clomid will make your ovulation stronger and WILL get you pregnant. I bet it will work on the first round if you can make sure your husband is up for dtd. I also think it will work for Mrs. B too. I think as soon as she ovulates she's getting pregnant. I'm feeling very hopeful at the moment that the Clomid will work for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->