...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Hi Ladies! I am safe and sound back in this horrible cold house in the pits of frozen hell of NY. Got the truck unloaded except for the chair and the box springs that are having to go into storage since they won't fit through my front door and up the stairs. Since traveling hasn't been so good on the baby making charting I think I am taking this month off of the CBFM also. I'll think about BBT but anything else will be out of the window. Then I will pick right back up in Feb so that way I can show my FS in March. So much catching up to do, I just skimmed the board again and now I can start reading on a regular basis. As for right now I'm hoping that DH will get off of the XBOX soon so we can go to sleep. He's got to work in the morning and I go back to work tomorrow night. :) I cannot wait!!!!
But I just thought I would pop in and say HI to everyone and sending out good fertility vibes to you all! AF will be leaving the building in the next 2 days and then it's back to BDing for us. We've got a lot of making up to do since we barely got to on vacation! lol

Lekker! Good to see you :hugs:. Glad you are safe and sound and that AF will soon be leaving the building. Here's hoping she doesn't come back!

Gdane aw honey your SIL is a BITCH :hugs:. You have done well to be so restrained. Why does she keep doing stuff like that? So damn immature. Just know you are the better person in this and that we all hate her lol.

SLH, wookie and mrs b - the clomid club! I'm keeping my fingers and everything crossed that it works for y'all, that would just be amazing if you all got pg at the same time :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Tryin so glad the spotting has stopped :hugs:.

buckles, pook, apple b, abitjaded :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Hope you girls are well.

AFM I'm 3 days post-op and starting to feel much better. My temps are sky high due to the op but I'm putting them on my chart because I like looking at them lol. The tatas look good so it was all worth it :thumbup:. I'm not having any more surgery. No way. Not unless it's life-threatening :haha:. We only got one lot of significant sexy time in this cycle so with the op and everything I'm sure I'm out this month but will test on 17th Jan so you can put me down for then Gdane (if AF doesn't show first!) OH is at work so I've got some time with Lorraine and Jeremy Vyle and BnB, then it's back to bed for a bit then I'm going to use my new juicer. I'm very excited!

Keekee- Yay for pretty tatas! Glad to hear you're feeling better. There will be more sexy time next cycle, dear.

Ugh, I do have a headache this morning. Last night before bed I had these sharp shooting pains through my tatas, and the sorest nipples this side of the Mississippi. Clomid side effects, perhaps? Most likely.

:hugs: :hugs: Keekee! I'm glad your surgery went well. Hopefully, they are perfect so you don't have to go back. All it takes is one :spermy: so you never know this cycle might work. Your temperatures are funny.

Wookie, I wonder if you are getting side effects from the Clomid. Have you been taking it at night? Sometimes when you take medication at night you are less likely to feel side effects.

I had my cycle day 10 ultrasound today, and what a difference. I'm ovulating now! My follicle has never been this big. It's 22mm and they usually pop out an egg between 20-25mm. During the first month my lead follicle was 20mm on day 14. Last month my follicle was 19mm on cycle day 13 and now it's 22mm on cycle day 10. I also have one other smaller follicle that's 15mm, but I doubt that one will grow. I guess the Clomid did its job. I can't believe the follicle is so big already. I had my HCG trigger shot today, so I expect to ovulate today or tomorrow. Possibly the next day. Last cycle I ovulated on the same day of the trigger shot. That would suck if I ovulate today because DH doesn't want to have :sex:. I thought we agreed on having it all day on the day of the trigger shot, but it doesn't look like that's happening. grr. I think I'm out this cycle already.

I asked the doctor today if they tested my AMH levels because I'm terrified that there's a problem. He told me they don't check it because it's unproven. When I looked it up online I discovered that it's a new hormone that they just discovered and is still being researched. I don't understand why our healthcare system is so different here. It seems everywhere else they check progesterone levels to see if you ovulate, but here they do ultrasounds. It's just like AMH, everyone is always talking about their levels, but here they don't test it. Weird.

I thought that it was weird that I was getting EWCM on cycle day 7 lol.

SLH yay and woo for your super follie! I am so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:. Tell DH no BDing is not an option :haha:. Oh honey I really hope this is it for you but yay for the clomid doing it's thang! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Keekee.

DH just suggested lunch time BD. Yay, we're on the same page. I'm sure he didn't want to spend $85 for a needle for nothing lol.

Get busy slh! I'm at school right now on bnb. Lol. Out is before class has started and besides the TA I am the only one in here. I have to walk across campus to get to class from where i parked. Awesome. :(

Oh and I started spotting again. I just hope tomorrow brings good news.

Trying :hugs::hugs::hugs: it's easy to say try not to worry but hard to do. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. Big hugs to you lady and stay strong for that little bean :flower:.

I'm sure everything is fine Tryinfor1. Like Keekee said, it's easier said than done.

I forgot to mention that I'm ovulating from my right side again. I thought it was supposed to alternate.

Tryinfor1, where did you buy your wondfo pregnancy tests from?

From Amazon. 100 for 12 dollars! I'm trying to remain calm but I'm just nervous!

I'm not in a good place right now, I'm not really sure what this mood is, angry/upset over every small thing and and being totally irrational ... hope it passes soon

I had a similar experience Mrs. B. I'm not sure if it was from the clomid or not, but happened from cycle day 5-8. It seemed as soon as I got off of the Clomid it went away. I don't know if it was related, or if I was just getting depressed.

Maybe it means that the clomid is working and the hormones are affecting you. If you didn't ovulate before you wouldn't have had the same hormone levels. I'm no doctor, but it's just a thought.

Sounds like it doesnt it. Ive felt like this since thursday, that was my last day of taking the tablets CD6, so hoping it wear off soon!

I'm prone to depression, so I'm not sure if it was the drugs or not, but because it stopped after I took the clomid I'm assuming that it was a side effect.

I hope whatever it is you feel better soon. Feeling that way isn't nice.

I think it was probably the drugs lovies. It causes mood swings in people. It made me really depressed from cd5 to about 7dpo.

SO. Something just happened and IDK what to think about it. My real dad requested to be my friend on facebook. He made my childhood a total hell. I accepted but now IDK. And to top that off, someone just slammed their car into my car in the parking garage at school.

SLH and Mrs.B, It will pass soon guys. Just keep your heads up.

Tryin'- Sorry about your car!!! Did you get the driver's info, and such? Ugh, people.

And FB friends with your real dad...perhaps maybe he's willing to give it another try, and do things right this time? If not, the beauty of FB is the ignore button. I sure hope it goes okay, and maybe you can patch things up a bit. I'd like to believe it's never too late.

As for the spotting, I wouldn't worry too much, as long as it's brown. It really could be old implantation bleeding making it's appearance around your normal AF time...it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->