nocturnal contractions! grrr

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
what's with this? anyone else have this happen......

I get BH in the evenings and then when i go to bed i wake a few hours later and am having regular painful BH or contractions that feel like period pain radiating from my lower back around to my lower bump - with tightening. i wake up thinking oooo what's this (have had a baby b4 so know what contractions feel like). I can then lay there time a few, they come about every 8-12 minutes, i can even predict the time the next one will start - and it does! this goes on for a few hours.

Then i go back to sleep, wake up hours later realising it all stopped and by morning nothing!:wacko:

this has been happening ever since i lost my plug with blood 10 days ago! hw frustrating:growlmad:

Aww Poor you, I can't help at all but am sending hugs and warm soothing hands! :hugs:

what's with this? anyone else have this happen......

I get BH in the evenings and then when i go to bed i wake a few hours later and am having regular painful BH or contractions that feel like period pain radiating from my lower back around to my lower bump - with tightening. i wake up thinking oooo what's this (have had a baby b4 so know what contractions feel like). I can then lay there time a few, they come about every 8-12 minutes, i can even predict the time the next one will start - and it does! this goes on for a few hours.

Then i go back to sleep, wake up hours later realising it all stopped and by morning nothing!:wacko:

this has been happening ever since i lost my plug with blood 10 days ago! hw frustrating:growlmad:

I get the exact same as what uv described! Its so frustrating..:wacko:

:hugs:

^what's with it, we'll get so complacent about them we'll be rolling over and going back to sleep when it's the real thing! lol. esp since I've had two hind water leaks too which came in a gush, more or less ignored the second time cos knew what the deal was from the 1st! ho hum. come on Mirren stop teasing your poor mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->