Non TTC question - Help me girls!!!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
hey girls,
this is completely not about TTC - as some of you know i'm currently studying at college for a photography course. I want to set up a website but have to think of a name
first of all i thought just use my name annaflightphotography.co.uk or something like that but it's kinda boring.

What would you use?

What about afphotography.co.uk or afpix.co.uk x

AF in photography means autofocus not sure that sounds very professional
OMG this is so hard haha

Lol, shows how much I know about photography! I'll keep thinking

I am so uncreative but I think it always good when a company has a good name, makes it stand out.

Hope you get a catchy name

What kind of photography do u want to focus on? X

OMG a website name is soooo hard! I hope you think of one hun as my mind went totally blank whilst trying to think of one :lol:

if you have a middle initial could you use that to split up the a and f? e.g. if middle name is jennifer you could have something like ajfphotography or ajfpix?

it's sheree my middle name so could have asfphotography.co.uk?! is that catchy?
I'm so lost in all this haha

i personally would try and avoid using your name if at all possible, there may be some confusion as your surname may make viewers/browsers think they're looking at a photography in flight ie aerial photography.

I have my own photography website i'm currently redesigning it.
i took an objective view and called it captured-life

words like capture, vision, memories, life, photo all seem to work well.
there is a studio near my called "time of your life", and another called "once upon a time".

some of the more traditional ones do tend to use their names you also need to bare in mind if your not already married that your surname may change.

it might be worth you creating a few combinations of words you favour and seeing what domains are available otherwise you might be disappointed if you find a name you like then can't have the domain for it (i did it this way hence the - in the address)

i start the course cos i really wanted to do weddings but the course is so varied and i don't want to rule out other areas of photography so not really sure

I would recommend sticking something generic then look on 123-reg and search for domains you like and see if they are available.

perfectshotsphotography.co.uk
perfectshots.co.uk

both available

have you looked at hosting yet? i can recommend a good low cost provider if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->