Noodles Numpty Question of the day! - period pains

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
What do they feel like?

I've never had period pains (I'm aware how lucky I am). I keep getting what I can only describe as trapped wind type cramps between my belly button and my pubic bone. I know it can't be trapped wind as my stomach is currently up by my rib cage. They keep coming and going so I'm not in too much discomfort, but I'm wondering if it is a sign of anything or just something to do with something I've ate (as I've also been going to the loo a lot).

Any ideas?

Mine always feel like a low dull ache in my pelvis, lower abdomen and lower back. I've kind of forgotten as it has been a while (I don't miss them that's for sure!!)

I've heard that period pains can signal the start of labour but equally it might be wind!

Sorry I can't be more definitive.

period pains are more like cramps, hard to describe i guess - could it be a number two? lol

period pains are more like cramps, hard to describe i guess - could it be a number two? lol

I thought that but I'm not having any probs with going. It just seemed odd as I've had them on and off for 2 days.

Some things are hard to describe, but not having suffered from period pain my self the only way i can describe them is it feels like achey dull pains...ouch!

when i was about to pop, i had pains i could only describe as if i was getting a dodgy tummy.....

i know what u mean - u kinda forget what period pains are!

noodles i cant believe its nearly time, didnt seem that long when u were in 1st tri!

I thought that but I'm not having any probs with going. It just seemed odd as I've had then on and off for 2 days.

I had them for two weeks constant not sure what starts them off, im still getting the same amount of exercise and not had them for 2 days now, ...(*touch wood*) i wouldn't wish them on my worse enermy :nope:

when i was about to pop, i had pains i could only describe as if i was getting a dodgy tummy.....

i know what u mean - u kinda forget what period pains are!

noodles i cant believe its nearly time, didnt seem that long when u were in 1st tri!

I know, it's mental! I can't believe how quicky it has flown by!

I've been having the same for the last week or so and i'm still here! Just feels like a dull ache/cramp to me.

Theyre like wind pain, well i think anyway.. Like that dull dragging ache when your constipated.. ? Some things are hard to explain.. Your lucky!x

It's a hard pain to describe...bit like when you are about to get the runs but in more of a dragging sort of way.

They're so hard to describe, for me it feels like a dull ache, but when they peak it feels a bit like someone is twisting my insides. xx

I have been having period pains on and off for about 3 or 4 weeks although they have got more over the last week. But still not as intense as actual period pains - I get pretty horrible ones so haven't forgotten what they feel like!

Definatley like cramping below your tummy button that can build up and if gets more, feels like someone is trying to twist your womb inside out whilst kicking it at the same time! But I would say it feels different to having a dodgy tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->