Normal(but light) AF, now bfp cd9/19dpo?

patienceiav

Reaction score
I'm not even sure if this belongs here, but don't want to put it in any of the TTC forums :)

So I had my regular AF, at 10dpo (which isn't unusual but I normally make it to 11dpo) was taking progesterone cream but stopped at cd3 when I saw my temps crash and AF kept coming.

For some unknown reason I took a test last night and got a faint positive, got a 1-2 week on a digital and checked with the midwife who confirmed it was faint but positive and that's all that mattered ??

I'm thinking it could be a chemical or is about to be an early miscarriage ? I haven't had any symptoms since AF except a tiny bit of boob warmth :haha: and feeling too fat for my jeans but nothing compared to how I feel in the 2ww.

I wondered if anyone has had a similar experience ? I'm mentally prepared that it's not going to stick since i'd be 20dpo now and it's a faint line for that late imo.

A line is a line Hun.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry :hugs:

Congratulations! :flower:

Something similar happened with my sister. The first month of her pregnancy she had what seemed to be AF. Same amount of time as normal too. Only thing is, she was pregnant!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thankyou! :)

Unfortunately today I tested and the frer was super faint and the digi said not pregnant, but my symptoms are increasing :shrug: (tmi) plus my cp is H/S and I've had more ewcm today than I get in a full fertile week, and I'm 10 days away from ov if i didn't get my bfp this week :shrug:

Going to avoid testing tomorrow and call the midwife!

Hmm could it be that your urine was too diluted?

It was fmu so I don't think so, took one that afternoon that was almost blank but kinda ignoring that one due to dilution :D

Was too scared to test this morning I can't face another bfn after a bfp! might try again tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->