Normal periods UNTIL this time! HELP!

himandi89

Reaction score
Periods are usually normal! Well I was suppose to start November 23rd.. Didn't start till the 25th and was SUPER light only lasted 3 days on and off.. I over looked it all until now when yesterday I spotted very pink only when I wiped for two hours and then went away. Today I spotted one time and its light brown.
Might I mention that on nov 7th we didn't use our withdrawl method and according to my ov. Schedule that was my most fertile day (we didn't even know)
I've had mad hot flashes, headache, and a little nausea....
HELP! Is this normal to have when not pregnant. When should I take a test?

I think you should take a test now it would put your mind to rest one way or the other. Sorry can't help any further.
Good luck :flower:

Took a test... it said neg but i now have brownish spotting?? WTH

I am sorry I do not have a lot of advice for you but I seem to be experiencing this same thing. I have a normal cycle 28 days and now that my hubby and I are taking the laidback approach guess what? They are ALL FREAKIN OVER THE PLACE!! I dont even know where to start anymore.

I hope it gets better for you!

Kind of makes me nervous because the brownish spotting looks alot like the spotting i had when i miscarried in May =/

I'm 35 and have had my period since I was 10 and I'm telling you they've been 28 day cycles lasting 5 days EVERY month since then. My fiance and I decide to be laid back about getting pg and the last two months, my periods have been a few days early and 8... yes EIGHT days long! 4 days of spotting, 2 days of heavy bleeding then 2 more days of spotting. I keep wondering if I'm starting menopause! mother nature definitely keeps us on our toes

I'm the same - usually 28 days (sometimes a couple of days early) and lasting for AT LEAST 5 days. As soon as we agree to TTC I'm a day late then have a mega light period lasting 4 days (at a push!).

I think it's just subconsciously we stress a little about it and it postpones the witch x

I feel as if I have been in the same boat. In my mind my period has always been pretty regular. Granted it will throw a new PMS symptom at me here and there just to keep things interesting, but by and large it is fairly routine. Since we stopped preventing it is all over the place. It comes early. It lasts only two days instead of the normal 6. I think that for the first time in my life I am paying attention to my body and it is actively trying to elude me. grr

I would say test. Just to put your mind at ease.

This was what happened with my first,I had what I thought was the beginning ofva v light period but tested again anyway-had already had a bfn-as i knew something was different.Turned out it was implantation bleeding as i got a bfp the very next day.The only thing i would say is if it was implantation bleeding you would normally get a positive pretty soon after as that is when your hcg levels begin to rise (correct me if I'm wrong anyone,I'm not a doc just read everything going with my first).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->