normal to feel blah/almost depressed?

starbelly

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm about 6.5 weeks and lately I don't feel like doing ANYTHING other than lying on the couch. I feel a mild queasiness almost constantly but also just have no brain power - it's my day off and I don't have any motivation to work on my own stuff, do creative work -or really do ANYTHING? It almost feels like I imagine depression to feel? Is this normal? I'm on my feet all day at my job so I get that I'm tired but it's like I have no space in my brain for anything. Can anyone relate?

Yes I've been feeling like that since I found out I was pregnant lol Take one day at a time...even hour by hour if you have to. I tell myself ok, I need to get X done..so I'll do that and then relax and regroup for a few minutes...and then move to my next task. Don't be hard on yourself though. Creating a tiny human is hard work!

I was like that in my second pregnancy. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I have also felt like this. I did hardly a thing today and I’m sat on the sofa now feeling guilty for not putting the washed clothes away that have been in a pile since last night, not running the hoover round or getting the duster out Just to make a few. This is not like me I am always cleaning etc. I’m just so tired all the time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->