North East England (Durham)

Yeah thats very close to me :) Where does he work? xx

He was working in Santander aka Abbey. He is usually based in Chester le Street but they needed cover in that brach. :)

I was waiting for you to say no its at the opposite end of the north east haha i am really that bad with directions and place names x

I hope you're able to come to the meet on Monday morning (if that's when it turns out to be :rofl: )

xx

Yeh :) i will drop my partner off at work hehe then i will go... Where in the metro and what time?? xx

Yeah thats very close to me :) Where does he work? xx

He was working in Santander aka Abbey. He is usually based in Chester le Street but they needed cover in that brach. :)

I was waiting for you to say no its at the opposite end of the north east haha i am really that bad with directions and place names x

Wow! Its a small world we live in isn't it haha :D

Yeah Bishop is about 3 miles from where I live :thumbup: xx

Oooo Can i come to this meet? If I can persaude my OH he wants to drive me there :) xx

Hi Ladie's
I'm in Hartlepool, not too far away from you all.
How you all doing?

Just thought I'd say hi :) :hi:

I live in West Auckland so not too far away. I had my first in Darlington (2006) and I had my 2nd (2009) at home. But with my first I was transfered to Bishop after the birth as it was closer to home and it really is a gorgeous maternity ward :) So nice and calm and the midwifes were lovely.

Hope to catch up soon :) xx

l;'

theres loads of north east mummys on here! im in northumberland but from teeside and theres loads of other teeside mummys!

I live in West Auckland so not too far away. I had my first in Darlington (2006) and I had my 2nd (2009) at home. But with my first I was transfered to Bishop after the birth as it was closer to home and it really is a gorgeous maternity ward :) So nice and calm and the midwifes were lovely.

l;'

:wacko: :lol: x

l;'

:wacko: :lol: x

i dunno what happend to my msg i leftits disapeared i said i live in bishop around the corner from u ladies x

Ahh right :rofl: I was a little bit confused :haha: Although it doesnt take much :D xx

lol i dunno why its disapeared, unless i pressed something by mistake

I didnt realise how many north eat mums there was on here :O

Is any north east'eners pregnant or all mums so far?

xx

Hi girls. I am from Darlington and expecting my 3rd with love of my life!

Jess which hospital did you give birth at? Memorial?

Yep was the Memorial...was hoping to go through to Bishop to the midwife led unit, went to look round and it was lovely and so quiet and calm but they don't take anyone with complications and I had to be induced in the end so just had to go the Memorial. Where you hoping to give birth at? x

Hi Jess. Thanks for replying. i am hoping to go to Bishop as it's my third and fingers crossed everyting will be fine. Had our 13 weeks scan yesterday at Memorial - all looking good. So now we are just enjoying th pregnacy! x

Hi girls. I am from Darlington and expecting my 3rd with love of my life!

Jess which hospital did you give birth at? Memorial?

Yep was the Memorial...was hoping to go through to Bishop to the midwife led unit, went to look round and it was lovely and so quiet and calm but they don't take anyone with complications and I had to be induced in the end so just had to go the Memorial. Where you hoping to give birth at? x

Hi Jess. Thanks for replying. i am hoping to go to Bishop as it's my third and fingers crossed everyting will be fine. Had our 13 weeks scan yesterday at Memorial - all looking good. So now we are just enjoying th pregnacy! x

Aww glad it was all good at your scan :) hope you get to go to bishop when the time comes :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->