North East England (Durham)

angelandbump

Working Mum :o)
Reaction score
It seems that most mum's and mums2be are from down south. Is there any mummy's or mums2be in the Durham area?

I am 15 weeks pregnant and theres not many parent groups or pregnancy groups around my area.

xx

Heyy, Im from Darlington, not too far from you :) I have a 3month old.
Hows your pregnancy goin?

Hiya, thanks for your reply.

So far the pregnancy is going ok apart from bedrest but i know its worth it. I will really relax once i get to 24 weeks :)

You son is beautiful :) - was your pregnancy plain sailing? x

oo bed rest...doesn't sound too fun bless ya. Do you know how long you have to be on that for?

aww Thanks :flower: pregnancy was plainsailing (apart from awful morning sickness) until about 32 weeks when LO decided he was going to be lazy and stop moving around so I had to go up to the hospital every day to be monitered to check he was ok. That was a bit tiring..and quite expensive but needed to be done obviously. They finally decided to induce me one day before my due date as I was just drained and very emotional because it was impossible for me to know if baby was ok as soon as I came off the moniters.

x

good...Im ok thanks, tired like but bedtime soon so its all good :)
xx

Bed is the best place to be tbh.
:)

I've perked up.
I've been shattered through my period, now i've finished, im all awake!
x

Hi girls. I am from Darlington and expecting my 3rd with love of my life!

Jess which hospital did you give birth at? Memorial?

Hi girls. I am from Darlington and expecting my 3rd with love of my life!

Jess which hospital did you give birth at? Memorial?

Yep was the Memorial...was hoping to go through to Bishop to the midwife led unit, went to look round and it was lovely and so quiet and calm but they don't take anyone with complications and I had to be induced in the end so just had to go the Memorial. Where you hoping to give birth at? x

Hi im from Northumberland :)

dont really know that many people on here from my area really either like you say lots are from down south where all the meetings go on :lol:

xx

x-MummyToBe-x i agree... nothing ever goes on round here!

mind you where i live there isnt many places to go xx

lol, ive never been to durham i went once and all i did was sit in a car with a ex and wait outside a house for about an hour fun times ha. not much to do where i live either do you know where blyth is?

Just thought I'd say hi :) :hi:

I live in West Auckland so not too far away. I had my first in Darlington (2006) and I had my 2nd (2009) at home. But with my first I was transfered to Bishop after the birth as it was closer to home and it really is a gorgeous maternity ward :) So nice and calm and the midwifes were lovely.

Hope to catch up soon :) xx

Its north of Whiltley Bay isnt it? I just checked the forums and there is a north east meet!! haha its on monday at the metro centre.

I live jut outside of Durham in Easington Village x

Hi! :hi: I'm in Sunderland, so only minutes away from you :) I would LOVE to meet more BnBers here in the NE - I work full time so miss out on lots :rofl:

Angelandbump, your angel has a lovely name :hugs: Hope your pregnancy goes well.
xx

Hiya caitlinsmummy, My partner has been working at Bishop Auckland if thats anywhere near you lol ... oh i'm terrible with place names.

x

Thank you AnnaBanana9... your Daughter has a beautiful name too :)

I know what you mean about working full time and having no time for much else. I'm off for the moment so keeping my self busy on here lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->