Northern Ireland TTC

bollocks to that! what was it and i will keep an eye out for it Aurora?

welcome kirst!

It was a 2003 CBR 600 RR it had pink cutsie skulls on it and Aurora stickers.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/2759919715_e406b565d7_m.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/DSC00434.jpg

I will ask about just to see if anyone heard of one for sale. Not that I know anyone that has stolen bikes I just used to buy bikes and my mate buys and sells them so he may end up with it, even though he checks everything out before buying. I cant stand theiving scum! I am always paranoid about mine in the garage, there is a £5000 trike in my garage to that dosnt belong to me to so I dont need a break in.

hows everyone going with TTC? I am practically bloody well a virgin again I havnt had any action lol :( anyway I want to loose weight I am obese :( big time. but i have lost 11lbs in just over a week somehow. I am runnig about more and not eating as much.

hey, dont talk about ttc lol been at it every other night waiting on ov but still no pos opk!! im gona take the opks for just another few days then im giving up! hopfully ive ov'd but it didnt show on opk or i missed the surge, or it will come within the next few days! everything crossed, otherwise im out this month before ive even started! Grrrr why is gettin preg so stressful & hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will happen when its meant to and i know that dosnt help saying that. I just hope its soon for you.

I got a pic if William today. yeah only took 150 with my crappy camera and got 2 nice ones which where not blured . I really need some cash for a proper camera. Sick of people saying I should do sometihng with my pics when I cant. They have no idea how hard it is to get a nice pic with a camera that shakes if I even slightly move my hand.

Attachments

• 019 copy.jpg
    019 copy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 076 copy.jpg
    076 copy.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
got my pos opk today yey :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

william is adorable! so cute. i bet this is gona be a great christmas in your house!!!

for the first time ever I am actually looking forward to christmas! so I think this year is going to be a good one no matter how much my family try and wreak it and I know they will, i know they will start a row they do everytime they come into my house. Dogs, cats, stuff ,religion you name it its been argued about and people have been asked to leave. Lets hope they dont wreak williams first xmas.

how you doing Kirst??

dont let them chick! first sign of tension & end it before it blows up into something big! def dont wana ruin williams first christmas! roll on next christmas cos im hoping im in the same postion as you, a wee one to bring back all the excitement!

really does bring back excitment. I always sat alone at xmas, other half would go to his parents and I wasnt invited, I was last xmas for the first time as I was pregnant so they must have maybe excepted me or i think the fact my oh wouldnt leave me pregnant and alone was the only way they would get him up to theirs. I still didnt go anyyway but didnt mind being on own. My mum wanted me to walk miles to my grandads in the rain with swollen feet and high BP and throwing up everywhere all the time AND suffering from fatigue! ,. said i had no excuse for not going to see my granndad but told me not to go there for dinner,. never invites me to hers for dinner either. Needless to say I walked no where! no one came near me and they all have cars and could got here in minutes. I have asked them to call as I dont want to drag william about as i dont have a car and there are others calling to see him and they wont even do it. So my mum will be once again falling out with me as by the time everyone goes it will probably be williams bed time and i havnt had it to granddads. grandad has a car and could visit me but dosnt bother. No one seems to care that i am not carrying around a screaming exhausted tired baby to peoples houses and asking for lifts everywhere! am i being unresonable? they live in the same town as me. I am only 2.5 mile away!

my mum is one of them ones who fart out kids like its no problem and that I made up all that stuff when I was pregnant even when they induced me because of the high bp and swelling of legs and feet.

Then there is the christening and the lack of one. I am sick of saying I am not having one and sick of being called insulting towayrds them for not doing it. Its my choice and williams when he gets older. I am not lying to no priest when I dont have the same beliefs as them. Would make me a hypocrite. so my granddad who is apparently upset will probably bring this up and i do not want to fall out with him or made to feel like shite because of it. My oh wasnt raised the same way and no one takes in to account what he wants they just say they wanted his name off the birth cert and he heard them!

I can garentee thats all going to come up. And i dont want to have to ask anyone to leave my house or cut someone off. Its going to create bad air and i dont know when to keep my gob shut either as i will not be ordered about by poeple who dont care about me really only shout about what i should do with my child yet have only seen him a few times when he was born.

and breath.

sorry needed to rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"