Northern Ireland TTC

I think you have every right to rant about it!! Sounds awful. I meant my mum annoys the hell out of me but she's not as bad!! I swear my mum thinks I don't exist, she didn't want anything to do with my pregnancy but when I went to her work for lunch with her (it was the only way I could see her) and she would parade me around like an ornament to all the staff as her pregnant daughter giving her her first grandchild. Now it's like all she has eyes for is Saraya, she always offers to take her for a day, a weekend, a week... I'm moving house in a week and asked for her help to pack and she said "instead of me helping you I could take saraya to let you get it done" wtf... how does that help - I could pack and look after saraya, better having her actually helping!!! DUH!

Well AF is here. Second one in 8 months. I am kinda happy that means I may actually ovulate then! bet it only stays a day! how many days after will i have an egg?? I am new to ttc, last time it just happened after 5 months off pill. I knew something was up with body I was feeling weepy and eating to much junk food and not sleeping. I hate what periods do.

Have you tried temping? I just started. I got pregnant the first month trying with Saraya - after she was born mum told me I wasn't allowed to have any more kids because she couldn't watch me go through that again!!! LOL

there's no set length of time after af that your next egg is released, tho is is 14 days BEFORE your next :witch: (not helpful I know!)
only thing i can suggest is either temping, or investing in a fertility monitor. sorry hun xx

thoiught it was after as i fell pregnant literlly about 10 days after my period last time! i have ovulation things here, i was testing for near two weeks and nothing.

Not necessarily - I'm on a 33 day cycle but my O happens 2 weeks BEFORE the next AF but because of the long cycle it's longer from the AF before that... if that makes sense!!

No lol but then I havnt a clue. I was always regular every 28 days. My last period ended on 22 of apr 08 and then something happened around the 5th of may which I remember well lol

sorry for the tmi but its dark colour again not really fresh looking at all? i will keeping testing when its finished to see when. i have loads of ovulation tests and they are cheap where I get them. Course having sex may help this if i get round to it lol

so according to fertility friend today is my fertile day. I done a ovulation test and on one i get a faint pink line saying that something is maybe coming and then on the first responce nothing. So we done the deed anyway lol my cheapy nhs tests showed some indication though??? I bet on the ovulation date there will be nothing.

hey girls =) im back to ttc after miscarriage in sept! hoping & prayin this is my month! how are you all???

oh I am sorry to hear that :( i wondered why this thread was so quiet lately. I do hope you get your time soon. I am just letting it happen if does. Not preventing.

How have I not seen this post before!! Iv been on here for months and never came across it!!

Im ash, from belfast. was TTC for 2.5 years and now nearly 30 weeks preg.

How are you all keeping? x

hey ash, we chatted before, remember?! hope your keeping well!! not long now!

wish i had that led back approach lol! good luck =)

I have my hands full with William at the mo. I do hope you get your christmas bfp! :flower:

he is absolutely gorgeous btw! how long were you ttc william?

thanks, i really hope this is our month! wud be the best christmas ever!!!!!!!!!!!! my hubby doesnt want me to tell him if we get the :bfp: until christmas day....no pressure eh?? lol!

I got pregnant by accident , sorry. We where not preventing at the time so we knew what we where doing so suppose it wasnt an accident but a shock. I went off the pill in jan and concieved in may. So 5 months. I thought I wasnt able to have kids as for years before the pill i didnt use anything with an ex,. he has kids, just wasnt the right one :) thankfully I had William to the right one.

aww thats lovely! so william was concieved stress free lol! who wud have guessed this ttc malarky was soooo stressful??? i know i had no clue how hard it was lol! hope your well =)

oh i remember when he was concieved and I was having fun :p I was very very happy, I was racing around on a race bike and my oh couldnt keep his hands off me. Not like that now though :( no sex life now and I am such a fatty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->