• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northern Ireland TTC

aww i bet your not & i bet your still as hot as ever in his eyes!!!! they do say children completely change a relationship! maybe ttc your next little one will bring back some of the excitement.....although my :sex: is beginning to get so routined to suit ov etc lol! but my hubby is great though, he just goes with it, think hes happy as long as hes gettin some action lol! :haha:

They always are if they get some lol i just feel and look like crap still,. i am not confident at all anymore. he says i am being stupid but the state of my body i thought would have been back to normal looking but i guess i am not a celeb and cant loose the baby sack in 8 weeks after having a baby. near 10 months later and i havnt lost a thing i have gained and have the empty sack belly still. Celebs make poeple thing un doiable tihngs for real mums. Its not possible to get it off that quick if your constantly at your childs beck and call! i spend most the time breastfeeding on my butt all day. :(

aww we cud all look great if we had the money & time to splash out on personal trainers, make up artists etc etc, celebs do it cos they can lol! you just have to remember WHY you are the way you are......your beautiful boy & i bet you wudnt change it for the world!

nah but i should stop stuffing my face it dosnt help lol

I have come to the conclusion celebs are not real mums unless they look like their meant to which is a complete wreak as you dont have time for youself at all after baby is born.

Oh and a tip I got preg by trying it upside down LOL you not him hehe.

lol sounds tricky but i'll give anything a go hehe! the things us girls wud do for a baby eh?! its ridiculous! my life has turned into a bfp mission....& not only that, its now a bfp mission that actually goes the whole 9months with a healthy baby at the end of it!

if you need cheap tests i get mine from www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk or com i cant remember but you get a box of 10 or 20 for a few quid. Save you a fortune. they have ovulation tests also at a few quid a box. They are ones nhs use so they arnt crap.

And I know its rotten the wait, I was trying for a while afte having william and i was disappointed when i was getting no ovulation or pregnancy again. I will wait till next year for next one, I liked having william in Feb. So in may again i be upside down haha.

just popped in to say hello ladies :) im not TTC again yet, but im in NI so hope that means im allowed in hehe!!

Makeithappen, yeah I remember talking to u. Fingers crossed for u hun that u get ur xmas BFP although i dunno whether I could keep it secret til xmas day lol

I wanted to shout it from the roof tops when I got mine. lol
Now Im in my last 9 weeks, but i dont even think il make it that long. bubs is 1/5 engaged, and is started to get prepared for the journey. Im gonna start lying upside down and see if that helps lol x

glad its all going well for you ash =) !!!

im from belfast...its great to know there are some girls from my neck of the woods on here! xx

I remember william was engaged at like week 35 then wasnt the next week., They can pop out again. :( Ended in induction over due.I thought I was going to have him on week 38 lol month later! the moaned about the wait and you know what i would do it all again for another one.

Hey hey, Has anyone suggested a NI meet-up? I know there have been a few UK ones!

There was one @ Junction One in March. Not sure how it went tbh coz it was right at my due date and I didn't commit t going - good job really since I went early anyway!

I wouldnt be able to get there I only have a motorbike so no good for carting baby around in. I cant drive a car :( no car at our house at all. I am hasseling Darren to get his ones to hurry up as they have agreed to pay for his test. And I dont do buses I dont trust buses for some reason i took a panic attack on one and never went near it again! I dont even get out anymore anyway , how sad am I!

i dont drive either, have my licence but am terrified to drive lol!

oh girls im completely distracted! im expecting to ov anyday soon, the last time i used opk's...before my mmc... i got a pos+ opk on cycle day 19. this is about right for me. so im using them again this cycle....today is cd18 & still no hint of a line on my opk's!!!! im starting to get in a major panick that im not goin to ov this cycle :cry::cry::cry:

Makeithappen, try not to worry about the ovulation, just wait and see waht happens. Dont stress, have u tried the persona kit? thats what i used and got pregnant with the help of it and reflexology.

Im in dundonald, so if anyone is arranging a meet in belfast or whatever give me a wee shout x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->