• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northern Ireland TTC

Wowwee - look what i just stumbled across. I live in carrickfergus so not too far away from anyone here. I didn't even realise this thread existed. That'll teach me not to nosey!!

We've been ttc#1 since Oct 2004, and have unexplained infertility. Next step is IVF, and with NHS waiting times being ridiculous we are going to go to Origin. Had my AMH test done last week and have my consultation on 25th September - ssoooooo excited.

xx

Hello, I live in Newcastle Co Down (but originally from Belfast).

We are TTC #1

Hi Irish eyes! i like Newcastle usually take the bike there (when i was on one anyway) welcome!

Welcome Irish eyes, good luck in TTC :)

happy new year all. Anyone do anything? we just sat in and done nothing. Went to bed just after 12. I didnt even hear one fire work! more exciting things to look forward to this year. Though I would have loved a drink. I will have one after pregnancy to celebrate. Even though I never drank before realy.

there was nothing my end. was gunna go in 2 belfast central coz they had a concert on at the belfast hall but was 2 late for tickets.. was tempted 2 pay £20 2 go to the 007 party haha.
instead we stayed in and gt drunk... oopps :D

Hi Everyone!!! I am sooooo loving this thread! I'm from Belfast also, and TTC #1.

Does anyone else ever watch Jeremy Kyle and get annoyed when wee kids sit there with a bump and talk about how they don't want kids?? :hissy:

Not Fair!!!

Although Jeremy Kyle rules!

hey girls :) im kat from belfast, currently cooking number one!!

Hi there, I'm Linda and I live down the Ards peninsula - have one little girl and just got my BFP - yea!

congrats cupcake! :cloud9:

only feels like yesterday i first posted in here, and already i've completed the ttc journey, baked the bub and have a 10-week-old :shock: where does time go?!?!!?

I've calculated it as 26 Jan - so there will be just under three years between bub and our little girl.

26th of jan Is my birthday! WOOHOO! and My son was meant to be born that day but was late 11 days.

Hey, I'm from Belfast, livin up in Coleraine the past year tho, TTC number one using a donor! Had our first home insemination today, stressful!!!

:wave:
ooooh look at all those tickers going up! :cloud9: good luck with the home insemination process LM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->