Nose Bleeds

Mango

Reaction score
Hi ladies, is anyone else out there suffering from frequent nose bleeds. I find that it comes on early morngins or late evenings. In addition, I'm still suffering from a bit of morning sickness here and there and find that when I vomit it is often accompanied by blood, though not much.

My doc says it is nothing to worry about provided it is not an excessive amount. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing(s) happen to them.

Oooo funny you shoudl say that I noticed my nose was bleeding lightly every now & then up to a couple of weeks back would only nostice on blowing my nose. Didn't think much of it.

My friends told me the bloody nose would be very normal so far Ive only noticed when I blow my nose

mango, i know the bloody noses are normal, but the blood in the vomit? not so sure about that. doesn't sound good to me, unless it is comming from your nose and dripping down (maybe you swallowed it and didnt know)

but no- i have not had this as of yet.

mango, i know the bloody noses are normal, but the blood in the vomit? not so sure about that. doesn't sound good to me, unless it is comming from your nose and dripping down (maybe you swallowed it and didnt know)

but no- i have not had this as of yet.

Yeah I was worried about the blood in my vomit too but they said it is from muscle strain along my stomach and esophagus :cry:Hurts like hell when I vomit and I get these bad headaches from the pressure.

oooh thats no good!!! i thought ur morning sickness had finally gone away... i'm so sorry to hear that you're still having to deal with it. mine is gone, but every once in a while, not very often i do puke.

i used to have something similar to this when i was younger, and my dad always put vick's vapor rub on my neck. it helped to relieve pain in some of the muscles in my throat. maybe you should try it? :)

I only had bloody noses late in the 1st tri. It happened like 4 days in a row, including at work :dohh:

Luckily i havent had to deal with that anymore, knock on wood.

I've had quite a few nosebleeds since being pregnant, usually in the morning, along with all day nasal congestion, but my doctor said it was normal. I also had really bad morning sickness until about 13 weeks and went to the ER once due to some blood in my vomit, not a lot. They just gave me an iv for dehydration, due to getting sick so much, and said as long as it's not a big amount of blood there's nothing to worry about.

i havent had any---but as ur doc didnt worry about it i wouldnt either as long as they reassured u in a convincing way that even the bloody vomit was ok === but i guess as long as its not frequent it cant be hurting ur baby in any way--

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->