Not a Sticky --- The morning of the red and blue faint evaps. Right?!? - Wrong!

MissAma

Finally a Mom to Dara
Reaction score
Very very old timers here know we're having an infertility diagnosis yet keep getting chemicals when we forget ourselves and accidentally TTC while waiting for IVF.

I'd rather I could convince myself that these aprox- 10 DPO faints are evaps but in reality I know they are probably momentary BFPs as I call them, and that this one too, will not stick. So much so that I won't test again till maybe a week from now. These are blurry as they were the kind that you had to want to see and my iPhone is not the best of cameras but your trained squinting eye muscle will get the gist :winkwink:

I only really tested because a few days ago, about 6 days after I thought I first Oed I had serious heaviness and stabs in the uterus and I checked an OPK thinking maybe I am Oing again. It was negative and then it dawned on me it was implantation.

Uh well I'll keep you guys posted.

Attachments

• photo-14.jpg
    photo-14.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 95
  • photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 104
  • photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 30
  • photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 68
  • photo-19.jpg
    photo-19.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 68
aww good luck! wish you the best of luck! xxx

Thanks XbumpX. I just had two friends email to say that looks like a better first faint line than I've had with my other chemicals so that nearly brought my hopes up till I caught myself :(

Dan-O, Sambaki, Bec, Magic, Coffee, and comp, you gals need to get over here and shake some sense into me :)

:hi: I'm here!!

Well well - I DO see something!! The last piccie in particular looks like one to me! Jeez I better send the glue truck round to your place!

:hugs:

:hi: I'm here!!

Well well - I DO see something!! The last piccie in particular looks like one to me! Jeez I better send the glue truck round to your place!

:hugs:

Tsk! Which part of "slap some sense into me" sounded like "do like I would do and encourage the POAS addict"?!? You are so undisciplined Miss! :hugs: Where's the kiss smiley? Ah here :kiss:

I found a very old cheapie in a drawer in my office - WHATEVER!!!!!:blush:- so I had to use it... Shouldn't have. Plenty of colour but not a clearly defined line. Bear in mind this thing is probably way past expiration date but in the interest of temporary insanity here:

Attachments

• photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 116
Oh hun - I so want this to be it for you. I can't slap some sense into you - cos I'm getting all excited as well.
Stabbing pains have got to be a good sign right!!!
I am keeping everything crossed and expect daily (even hourly if you fancy drinking litres of water!!) updates.

So many hugs to you hun,

bx x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The lines are defo there. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust! :dust::dust:

Hunnie they are better defined lines than I've seen with you in the past!!! And looked what happened to me after my chemicals!!!! :happydance::hugs:

I'm here!!

Like Magic, i can see a line in the last pic, but can't really see anything in the others.

What are you doing testing at 10dpo lady??!! You know it only causes heartbreak!

Ok... i've said the sensible bit now..so... go and get an FRER!! ha ha ha!!!
xx

I think you're all bonkers!

*Mumbles* if wonderful...

I am sadly feeling preggo and also sadly, into some accidental money so I WILL give in and buy more tests tonight, I may lie to myself and say I will not but I will get them nonetheless. So you'll see the insanity tomorrow morning. -Or, if we're realistic tonight!-

I just have to remind myself not to get a Clear Blue since just because I'll get a clear BFP there it doesn't make a baby! :rofl:

I KNEW it was silly to post here because you're all wonderful and pregnant and I want to be preggo with you so much I'll get all excited! Oh well at least I didn't tell the Viking. Poor soul he cries more than me every time we lose it. We've taken to calling them "biologicals", as in "it wasn't a mini baby we managed to lose again, just biologicals."

Very very old timers here
:shock::wave:

And what's this about sense... from me? :rofl:
Don't be so silly, you know how I'm hopelessly addicted to POAS & a terrible influence!!

The tests look GREAT! Pee on more please!
How long are you going to leave it before cracking open a FRER hun?
I've never seen your lines look so good!!

Everything crossed you have your miracle bean snuggled in, the symptoms sound fab too.
God, I really hope this is it for you missama!!!!!!!:yipee:

I don't really know your full history - but that looks like a pretty decent line. Hoping and praying for you this is the one xoxox :dust: :dust: :dust:

You are not helping! Either of you! (Hope everyone knows I'm joking, what kind of a POAS addict who is the proud holder of a few faint lines would I be if I didn't refresh this thread every second and soaked up all the hope?!?)

In fact this time around I have no Frer. None. Zilch. And none of the hundreds of ICs I usually stock on. Moreso, as a true sign of how successfully disconnected from TTC I was, I was in the US on a long vacation the other month and examined dirt cheap FRER packs on discount in Wahlgreens and tilted my head considering stocking up for after IVF and then decided that's silly, there's enough time till next spring to buy them online.

So all I have available to buy here are CB digital -LOL; CB normal - and as I said that one's sure tempting for the heck of it but my rational side says even my male dog could get a positive on that! and three sorts of Chemist's own, one like the predictor -the red one in the pics above-, one blue one -the one above too and a red dye one they buy in bulk from China and package here and sell for 5 Euros each:)

CB normal?? ... nooooooooooooooo!

I would go for another type of pink dye test if it were me xx

OOhh - I wuld say go straight to the good stuff - the digi - but maybe you could work your way up?! I am a POAS whore so I would have to go the progression method but hey different horses for different courses!

I don't care really which one you do - I just love POAS addicts like myself - feeding my habit for me - I have a good feeling for you and I want to see your two lines again! x

CB normal?? ... nooooooooooooooo!

I would go for another type of pink dye test if it were me xx

But c'mon!!! Pretty please?:haha: Then I can get that pretty plus and can then enjoy 1 to 6 seconds of make-believe!

Then again you're right, I can POAS on one of those right after AF or any other time in my cycle for that matter and get the same result:winkwink: Dang it, I knew I should have never let the Viking pee on that experimental control clear blue last December.... his faint line ruined it for me :wacko:

OOhh - I wuld say go straight to the good stuff - the digi - but maybe you could work your way up?! I am a POAS whore so I would have to go the progression method but hey different horses for different courses!

I don't care really which one you do - I just love POAS addicts like myself - feeding my habit for me - I have a good feeling for you and I want to see your two lines again! x

Oh what kind of proper POAS-addict advice is that?!? A Digi at 10-11 DPO is a crime against addiction! I could buy 3-4 various type dye ones to do afternoon "more concentrated now, right?!?!" pee as well as wee morning "c'mon now, the light is better" ones for the same money. You know better than that ;)

Do not fear though ladies, you will not be rid of me and my photographic evidence of this bean till it either quits sticking as usual or sticks properly for once! :)

Keeping fingers (and everything else) crossed for you my dear. And sending tons of sticky dust your way........... :dust: :dust:

Xxx:kiss:

I really hope this is it for you i would definatly say lookin at the lines that its a bfp just hope it stays for you and you get lovely strong lines. Good luck

Well hun, it only takes one little spermie to fight his way through and we know the viking does have the odd little good fighter so you just never know!

If its any consolation i've peed on 4 sticks this week already and you know i'm NOT a POAS-er really! The first 3 were old ones and out of date by about a week, so managed to convince myself they were negative because of that. The 4th one was a brand new one and was whiter than white, and no amount of tilting and squinting would make a line appear!

Jeez i hope this is it for you hun. Could really do with some good news for once right now. Can't wait to see the latest stick pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->