Not a Sticky --- The morning of the red and blue faint evaps. Right?!? - Wrong!

If its any consolation i've peed on 4 sticks this week already and you know i'm NOT a POAS-er really! The first 3 were old ones and out of date by about a week, so managed to convince myself they were negative because of that. The 4th one was a brand new one and was whiter than white, and no amount of tilting and squinting would make a line appear!

If AF is not there yet we could still be preggo together! Wouldn't that be kinda Oooohhh?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqFouvUbGpo&feature=related

But you BET it's consolation you POASed! You are human! I no longer need to start every peeing session with an acute inferiority feeling of "Gah Coffee would never do this!" :haha::happydance:

keeping my fx'd for you that this one sticks honey :hugs:

i see lines i really hope this is it for you xxx

I definitely see lines!! I really hope that this is a sticky one for you :hug:

xxxx

But you BET it's consolation you POASed! You are human! I no longer need to start every peeing session with an acute inferiority feeling of "Gah Coffee would never do this!" :haha::happydance:

:rofl::rofl:

So come on then - where is this evenings poas??!!!!!! You know you've done one already.....!! :haha:

There is nothing wrong with hope, but yes, having recurrent m/c I know how risky hope can be. Thinking of you...

Just popping in to see if you have done any more tests, everything is still tightly crossed for you xxx

Not one of you is sane, I swear! Thank God for that!

So yeah, sure I have. But the tests I bought seem to be 100 ui! Horror and shock when I got home! Nonetheless here's the new plan. It will be less exciting for you girls but maybe it will save me from the all consuming obsession. Since they are so unsensitive and AF is not late I'll take tonight's clear BFN as a baseline and test tom morning, aft etc... That way, with the Predictor I had being 25 and these 100 when I get a line here I\ll know it's stuck and doubled! So that's the silver lining in my BFN for now :)

:hugs: for how wonderful you've all been today and apologies if this gets more and more boring ;)

Oh and because I am THAT obsessed again -shame on ya'll for enabling an addict!- I have checked the BFN stick again and yes, I can see an in depth shaddow if I tilt the head and the room and the planet. Squinty lines do not a baby make though! - must repeat mantra more often.

Oh and the one from this morning got far clearer, a clear pink line on the Predictor. Do I keep them you ask?!? You bet! The second pic attached here is of the tests hideaway! In the left upper corner of my bedroom shelves there's a cassette. Some would put useless stuff like necklaces or rings in that kind of jewelery box. Not me. No siree! IT's my tests (old and new!) stash. :shrug:Shhhhh.

Attachments

• hgfjgfkj 070.jpg
    hgfjgfkj 070.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 81
  • testhideaway.jpg
    testhideaway.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 55
:rofl:

100 miu though - i never heard of such a thing!!

Any poas yet today?

xxxx

I came to work hell bent to give you guys the depressing update but found my board room filled with people waiting for me for a meeting so it had to wait till now.

Sooooo nothing like waking up at 6:15 to a BFN, eh? Yeah that's right, nothing on the strip this morning so bean is not cooperating and growing. Which is not to say I am not preggo symptoms ridden still. For one thing my boobs would give Jordan a case of envy and they hurt like there's no tomorrow and for another, and this is sadly most telling, I was calm and even joking about the BFN this morning and within minutes that changed to a case of cry-so-hard-make-up-needs-re-doing!

So here I am, no picture for you guys as of yet but hey, out I am not. -Shall do "second morning pee test" any minute now :)

Never seen those tests before.. 100miu you say?
Blimey, you might finally get a BFP on 'em by 20dpo then :rofl:

Good luck for your re-test in a bit xxxx

Never seen those tests before.. 100miu you say?
Blimey, you might finally get a BFP on 'em by 20dpo then :rofl:

Good luck for your re-test in a bit xxxx

LOL I guess. They are perfect for my obsession though. At least this way I'll know something. They are so bad they actually advice on the box "wait until your menstruation is late for a few days to a week before testing". I LOLed when I read that. They should rename them the "No shite Sherlock, I's pregnant?!?!" tests:haha:

Riiight... quick update from me: as with everything TTC this is either a very good or a very bad sign - dull stretching (with the occasional puncturing stab) womb cramps galore today.

Ah hun... i poas this morning too- purely to make you feel better of course and for no personal gain whatsoever :haha:
I was going to post a photo but the strip was so white it was too bright for my camera LOL! I'm not even supposed to be ttc yet either!!! :dohh:

IMHO though... cramps are good and its not over until the fat ugly witch shows her face. That said, i keep wondering if your diet might have something to do with elevated levels of hcg in your system, hence the faint lines.... not that i have any scientific evidence whatsoever to base this on!!!!

Ah hun... i poas this morning too- purely to make you feel better of course and for no personal gain whatsoever :haha:
I was going to post a photo but the strip was so white it was too bright for my camera LOL! I'm not even supposed to be ttc yet either!!! :dohh:

IMHO though... cramps are good and its not over until the fat ugly witch shows her face. That said, i keep wondering if your diet might have something to do with elevated levels of hcg in your system, hence the faint lines.... not that i have any scientific evidence whatsoever to base this on!!!!

Yeah I considered that too! Nonetheless, I had none of these in the 8 months on Cambridge and have been off the Cambridge and eating proper -if little- for nearly 3 months now so improbable.

After these many years trying I've checked every boob a trillion times and renamed every twinge in the book and the one thing I learned about symptoms is that they don't mean squat. Big boobs, small boobs, pain, no pain, insomnia, tiredness, nausea, good mood, bad mood, have had them all both when pregnant with the chemicals and when not pregnant. The ONLY thing that seems to have held true is the degree of being emotional -like an altered state of mind, more acute somehow and either more teary or more smiley, more intense of emotions if you wish, gah, I hope someone out there relates, I sound crazier than normal now LOL- and yeah, I've certainly got that now so I am pregnant. If barely :)

:happydance: for you POASing! Cheers for that! In fact, to show you a whole nutter level of insanity I will STILL get me a CB normal - you should too! That way we'd both have BFPs which we know are rubbish!

How many days till normal AF are you miss?

The cramps sound like a great sign, I seem to remember having exactly the same stretching feeling myself, back in january!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->