Not a Sticky --- The morning of the red and blue faint evaps. Right?!? - Wrong!

omg i love this thread!!!!
I think im beginning to become a poas addict... :s
I bought 50 opks and 50 ic tests off ebay a few days back and i have 2 cb digis, 2 tesco own brand and 1 cb pink tip tests in my bathroom cabinate!!
I just cant help myself!!!

I spy a little something though in those pictures so fingers crossed for you!!!

I wonder if there is a market out there for pg test pants? So rather than having to go to all the trouble of peeing on a stick in the work toilets, you just sort of pee yourself, then the pants change blue for a bfp and red for a bfn... or could even play a little song if you get BFP? Girls Aloud 'Something kinda Oooh' comes blaring out of your gusset if you've caught on.... I'd buy it anyway...

Ohhh I'm in! Although those amounts of dye may well become prohibitively expensive for arses of gargantuan dimensions like mine!

This shall sell, just needs some product development work and a good Chinese province can have work! It's a project that can easily be tackled by my new production company which just the other week decided to embark on the development of yet another brilliant idea, the Inflatable Strip Pole! One should always have her own pole -not only for its amazing properties gymnastics wise and its effects on one's health but for aesthetic reasons as well!- and one needn't carry more than a clutch to the club one needs the pole at so ta-da! Inflatable poles will sort that for you!:thumbup: (Early orders taken by PM)

Hilarious! I'll order one or maybe a few!! You don't know me but I really enjoyed reading this thread and am rooting for you! Maybe slow and steady is the way to go!

omg missama how did this thread bypass my eyes?!! well lady those are looking like bfps to me sweetie and i am hoping that this bean sticks. *stick baby stick*.

i tell you i have missed your threads in here and i have been pmsl at coffees latest invention. well it would save us ladies from waking up in the morning running to the toilet to piac and inadvertedly tripping over pile of clothes/childrens toys/cat/dog/heck even your own feet to get to that toilet before piac becomes piyp (peeing in your pants). at least you can have the luxury of waking up half asleep knowing you can lay there and just let it go and watch those pants turn positive.

well i must say this thread has put a much needed smile on my sad face and i shall look forward to the future installments really soon. x

Hey Coffee that reminds me of an idea I had a while back about POAS toilet paper. Changes colour when you wipe. I think it would be a big hit!

MissAma - I really can see something there and it's still really early anyway so keep xing those fingers. My bfp didn't show up in a believable kinda way till 15 dpo.

:hug:

Oh Magic! The memories! I remember very well your idea for poas toilet paper! It was at the same time of that great idea someone came up with for BFP POAS's - remember those? Everytime you peed you were guaranteed to get those 2 lines on the stick, just so that you could say you'd got a BFP!
Wow, that must have been about 2 years ago now since that thread!

So, just popping on to see the latest POAS from MissAma! Come on lady- share! You know you've done one already! I'm suspecting that you are hiding away in shame as you temporarily lost sanity and did a digi??!!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bean :happydance: :D xx

can defo see a line, congrats, i hope this is it for you

Uh well ladies bad news. Sticky didn't make it. My lines faded and I'm back to snow white BFNs and I've been spotting. It's going. I'm not feeling great either so we'll see how this will progress.

Thanks for all the support ladies, you're wonderful. I promise next time you'll see any lines-posts from me it will be after IVF and I'll have any reason to believe it would be stickier. It's okay, I promise I'll make him into a miserable teenager "not allowed to have any fun" to make him pay for letting us wait for this long till he showed up!

oh hun am so sorry to hear that :hug: good luck with the ivf sweetie i truly hope it brings you your very sticky bfp!!! x

:( sorry hunnie ...read all way thru and had my hopes up for you xx

Oh sweetheart im so sorry. I had everything crossed for you that this was your sticky bean.Sending you loads of cuddles and babydust sweetie. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Thank you ladies. No doubt about it today. I'd be lying if I said it was easy, it hurts from both points of view for now. Had a good cry or two -well to be fair I helped it, no one made me read all the parenting journals of girls who were not even around or trying when I started and are just done having a second one in the time that passed!- and am feeling relatively better now.

Oh missama, I'm so sorry, that is so dissappointing, I am absoluely gutted for you :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Arrgghh i'm so sorry hun.

Right thats it, we're getting the perma-BFP sticks out into the market. From now on everyone gets a BFP even if they're not pregnant. If those flaming spermies and eggies aren't going to play ball then we'll bloody well make them!

:( so sorry sweetie. i cant imagine how hard it must be for you xxxxx

Thank you again, everyone!

Coffee! Clean up your PM box! Tsk. You had me email your work with that message too. Thankfully it probably makes no sense to anyone over there "PMs on BnB!" - they'll think it's code for a bomb attack! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->