Not a teen but...

DivaMommy2Be

Reaction score
Wondering if I can gatecrash the teen pregnancy forum. I'm 20, & 24 weeks. And to be honest I'd rather be on this bit than the normal.

Don't get me wrong ive talked to some nice people but most of the mums are older than me and to be honest, kind of dicks. The forums can be so judgemental and condescending, most women have tried for years and get really snippy at everything :/

Doesn't seem to be like that here. Anyway hello :)

Sorry you find the other boards like that :(

Welcome to Teen Pregnancy! :wave:

I'm Clair, 19, I have a 16 month old son called Jason and I am 29 weeks pregnant with our second baby :yellow: :flower:

I know what you mean . Im only 22yrs old & thought I fit on the other forms but I honestly dont .they do get mad when you post little stuff about your pregnancy especially if you've been pregnant more than once & asking questions . Im only 6wks haven't been pregnant since my youngest who is three so all of this seems new to me again loll .

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

hey im Sarah, 18.. Ive got a little boy called Riley who is 18months and im 22weeks pregnant with our baby girl :)

Hey there :) us girls are way easier to talk to :flower:
I'm Georgia, 18 and pregnant with my second! X

I know what you mean . Im only 22yrs old & thought I fit on the other forms but I honestly dont .they do get mad when you post little stuff about your pregnancy especially if you've been pregnant more than once & asking questions . Im only 6wks haven't been pregnant since my youngest who is three so all of this seems new to me again loll .
It's a forum for support but I've noticed that anyone who is older and married seem to look down on younger unmarried Mums. Although I'm 20 and married anyway but I've noticed a lot of judging with certain things posted. Plus you should be able to ask anything! It's ridiculous lol.

Thanks and congrats to everyone here :)

Hey ladies. This is my first so I probably ask a lot a stupid stuff, nice to know I won't be judged on it here :)

Congratulations! I'm Jess, 18 and 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy!

:( sorry you've experienced a rubbish time in the other sections.

:wave: but welcome over :D I'm Amy, just turned 20 and I'm almost 18weeks with our first rainbow baby! :thumbup:

Sorry you've not had the best experience around the forum :/ people are generally pretty nice, I think hormones just get the best of us sometimes!

I'm Jess, 18, and just about 31 weeks with my first, a little girl :)

I know what you mean - sometimes they don't make you feel all that welcome! I feel like I have to explain to them that I'm only 20, I haven't done this before and it was unplanned so it's not like I'm full of pregnancy knowledge like the rest of them!
(I think I might know which thread you're on about when you say snippy too...the response you got from one woman about how to get to the hospital was uncalled for!)
But yeah, hi :) you're exactly 2 weeks ahead of me :)

I know what you mean - sometimes they don't make you feel all that welcome! I feel like I have to explain to them that I'm only 20, I haven't done this before and it was unplanned so it's not like I'm full of pregnancy knowledge like the rest of them!
(I think I might know which thread you're on about when you say snippy too...the response you got from one woman about how to get to the hospital was uncalled for!)
But yeah, hi :) you're exactly 2 weeks ahead of me :)
Yeah that's exactly what I'm on about I posted in second and third. Ended up losing my temper a bit. That's what made me come to the teen section.

Hiii girls! I'm also 20 & was hoping to join this forum!
I only found out yesterday I am 4 weeks and 2 days with my first :-D does anyone have any advice or recommendations???
Xxxxx

Hiii girls! I'm also 20 & was hoping to join this forum!
I only found out yesterday I am 4 weeks and 2 days with my first :-D does anyone have any advice or recommendations???
Xxxxx
Congrats and welcome :)

No real recommendations at that stage except for the folic acid. I can't remember much about that part of my pregnancy. Now it's all heartburn, backache and being kicked the crap out of lol :) feel free to ask questions tho, and don't feel like anything is too stupid. You'd be surprised the things I've asked, or found out that other ladies have had the same problems. Makes it all a bit more bearable knowing the tmi or horrible things aren't just you haha x

Thanks everyone. Probably stick to this forum from now in lol. Feel like I can relate to you all more than the others. Plus some of you are my age too which is nice

Congrats and hello :)

Okay so I'm not exactly pregnant yet, but been TTC recently and now I'm over a week late :) I am hoping to test within the next week or 2....
we aren't getting our hopes up just yet (actually my hubby doesn't know I'm late yet :p )

I just felt more comfortable posting up here with the rest of the early 20 yr olds and teens! I'm 21 :) We are just so excited to start up our own little family!!

I love hearing your stories and I will keep you updated on mine xx :)

welcome :)
I'm Nicola 18 and 9 weeks with my first

I've never had issues in the other forums! I'm almost 22 though so you're definitely welcome! :D

I'm still getting used to this!! Can anyone help me on editing my profile and picture etc?? ***useless :( :( ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->