Not drinking alcohol excuses??

Just tell them you have an AA meeting the next day and its not a good idea to go in with your breath smelling of alcohol!! They'll probably be so shocked that they wont ask any more questions!! :nope:

xxxx :haha:

go for the aa option.
they will be so shocked they wont bring it up again

The dentist and antibiotics are a good one or just clearly txt them saying you think you have come down with something and that ud rather not hang around when feeling poorly

Tell her in the morning that you arent feeling to well so you might not make it, then tell her you will come along for abit and have a couple drinks. When you get there just say you are still feeling reallly rough and gonna stick to soft drinks. She will so pleased you have made it when you arent feeling well she wont force you to drink alcohol. x

A rough night doesnt mean drink I haven't had a drink for 5 months and in only 12 weeks doesn't mean I haven't had rough nights mainly due to ivf drugs depends if your dealing with heavy drinkers or not I guess! Failing that you could just text her saying your not well!

Hey ladies, thanks for all the 'creative' ideas :haha:
I know what you mean, it's a bad day when the drinking culture of the West of Scotland forces you to make excuses for not drinking. It will be a pretty heavy night of drinking so I'd rather not go at all n hold up all the crazy drunk ladies :dohh:
I think I will say I have something else on (true)that I'm not going to either because I'm on antibiotics and a busy weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->