Not eating savoury only sweet!?

LuciLu88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

We started weaning Lydia at about 20 weeks with a small amount of porridge and baby rice for dinner. We then moved on and introduced a small amount of fruit puree and then a little bit of yogurt for dessert. I then tried some Veg puree which my little one hated! She would just keep throwing it back up and refusing to open her mouth for it. I tried different Veg's (sweet potato, carrot etc) but she just won't eat it, I've even tried different baby jars but she won't eat any savoury food, only sweet or fruit. I found in Tesco these "Ella's kitchen" pouches which are Veg's with fruits (sounds gross I know) so things like Broccoli, Peas and Pears is one and the other one she likes is Carrot, Parsnips and Apples. They're really sweet tasting and our LO loves them. I know she's still young at 6months but I'd really like to introduce a small lunch and get her to eat savoury things and veg on it's own.

I know all babies have a sweet tooth but seems like Lydia has a HUGE sweet tooth!!

Any tips?

maybe you could try making your own mix of veg with fruit then slowly reduce the amount of fruit you are putting in to kinda 'wean' her off the fruit part?

libby is the same I wouldnt worry im just doing as the above person suggested x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"