Not even a flamboyantly dancing Ben Stiller could make me feel better :(

MontyMad

Reaction score
I had a rather disturbing dream this week, and it was one of those dreams where you don't know if it's real after you wake up. And I've been upset about it all week. :(

In the dream, I thought I could be pregnant so I went to the doctor to take a test. For whatever reason, I did the test wrong so I had to go back the next day. My mum was raving mad so her boyfriend, who's become a very good friend of mine, accompanied me to the second test instead. While I was waiting for the results, (here's when the flamboyantly dancing Ben Stiller comes in!) Ben Stiller popped up and noticed how upset I looked. I told him all about my possible pregnancy and all the trouble with my mum. So he started doing this stupid dance to cheer me up, it was surreal! Then the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant and my mum's boyfriend and I were ecstatic. Just as I told my mum, I woke up.

For a moment, I had to question if I really WAS pregnant in reality. But virgins can't have babies. Dammit! I just can't keep my mind off it. I really want my baby! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->