Not going to get excited...

Looked like my IC's 2 days before I got my bfp on a frer. x

Thanks everyone. It's hard to get excited when I've had spotting. I had spotting with my last pregnancy (which I ended up miscarrying at 7 weeks). Hasn't got any heavier at the moment but I just did an FRER and it looks BFN to me, but then that's not with FMU. I'm 12dpo so there's still time so if it hasn't arrived properly in the morning, I'll use the other one I have. To be honest, I want to get rid of all pregnancy tests in my house as I don't want to test early next month. I think if I can get through one month without testing early, I might be cured of my addiction!

Next Monday, I'm off the booze and fags. Fingers crossed I'll manage. My friend hasn't smoked for 5 days so, if she manages this weekend, then she'll definitely help me. I'll update if I have any happy news xxx

Period has arrived. At least my LP seems to be improving. I usually spot for a couple of days at least before it arrives but this time, I noticed a tiny bit of orangey spotting on Friday which was barely noticeable and then it arrived yesterday so that's not bad at all. One month, I actually started spotting at 8dpo and my period arrived on 13dpo so that was almost like 2 periods roled into one! Off the fags this month (hopefully!) so I'm hoping that will help. Should've given up ages ago to be honest!!!

:hugs:

Coming off the fags is hard, you should buy this book, it's fanastic!

https://allencarr.com/central/

XXX

Really sorry your period arrived Susan. Hope you are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back