not happy with my friends 2 year old !!

Naya69

Reaction score
my best friend has got a little boy coming up to 2 year old and hes so horrible towards my little boy :growlmad:

the one thing that really worries me is he constantly throwing things at my little boy and sometimes they are really big toys. my josh has even had 3 bruises on his head from objects being thrown at him we have tryed so many things to try and stop this behavior but he just laughs it off but to be honest i think my mate has given up so she gives hima little shout and lets him go but the little boy is laughin as he walks off it makes me soooooo mad :growlmad:

yesterday i was minding another one of my friends little one whos 12 months old and went to meet her at the pub she works in which her mum owns and we was in a private room with the kids waiting for her to finish. my other mate had walked up with me and the little boy was on the floor because he cant walk yet and then the 2 year old pushed the stool and it just missed his head by cm's it was a very heavy stool and would of caused damage the 2 year old did it on perpuse and all my friend did was say no you dont do that and that was it the 2 year old was laughin his head off.:nope:

iam gettin so angry by his behavior to the point i dont want him near josh but i love my mate to bits what can i do to help her sort his behaviour out :hugs:

:hugs: Am not really sure hun xx

i hope someone can help you :hugs:

i have know idea hun, maybe you could talk to your friend?

xx

I would talk to your friend...I mean it's not the kids fault you know? His mom needs to correct him or it's just going to get worse.

i ave spoke to her loads of times before when we came out of the pub to walk home i said "
your gonna ave to start disiplining him more because hes not listening to no dont do that because hes laughing at you because when the new baby comes if he does things like this he could do some serious damage even kill if it something big on the soft spot of the head"

shes expecting a new baby in october as well but her reaction to this was oh look what he can do now and shown me how he can say the new babys name i felt like turnin round and bangin my head against the wall because nowts gettin through to her!!!

I'm sorry :( I think she will figure out real quick when it's her baby it's happening to that it needs to be fixed. But maybe having his own baby around will teach him to be gentle on it's own. I think if she doesn't do anything about it the best thing you can do is distance yourself from him, especially if your son keeps ending up hurt :(

I'm sorry :( I think she will figure out real quick when it's her baby it's happening to that it needs to be fixed. But maybe having his own baby around will teach him to be gentle on it's own. I think if she doesn't do anything about it the best thing you can do is distance yourself from him, especially if your son keeps ending up hurt :(

its a bit off topic but i love your siggy :thumbup:

Hmmm.... was going to suggest talking to the Mummy but it doesnt sound like you would get anywhere there.

My best mate had a little boy that was a few months older than Gemma and when they were lttle he was the exact same and she wouldnt tell him off so I did! Seemed to work, he used to go in the huff with me when I told him "NO" but he soon snapped out of that and always behaved around me.

Maybe tell your friend that if she wont tell him off then you will, otherwise you can't have him round your little boy as he is too dangerous?

its a bit off topic but i love your siggy :thumbup:

Hmmm.... was going to suggest talking to the Mummy but it doesnt sound like you would get anywhere there.

My best mate had a little boy that was a few months older than Gemma and when they were lttle he was the exact same and she wouldnt tell him off so I did! Seemed to work, he used to go in the huff with me when I told him "NO" but he soon snapped out of that and always behaved around me.

Maybe tell your friend that if she wont tell him off then you will, otherwise you can't have him round your little boy as he is too dangerous?

yep ive tryed that too he just does the same to me smiles and then walks off laughing i went mad at him once because he throw a toy at my friends little one who i was minding and it was a big heavy toy if it would of hit me it would of made me cry let alone the baby and it just missed him and landed on his lap and he started cryin so i grabbed him shouted at him and because he started laughin i told him mum to sort him out but i really shouted at her too this was the only time i saw her do something she put him in the corner and wouldnt let him move he didnt like that but once out he carried on doin the same thing so i picked the baby up and put him next to me so he couldnt throw anything at him
](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

God, that is just crazy, she is going to end up with one very badly behaved older child! Sorry doll I dont know what else you could do xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->