Not interested in sex at all

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So I'm 19+1 and ever since I fell pregnant I am not interested in sex or doing anything sexual at all feel bad for my hubby it's not anything he's done just am really not interested I try at least once a week to do it for my poor hubby's sake !! Would like at least a little bit of my sex drive back I can't be the only one ??

I'm in the same boat. You aren't alone :hug: x

Oh i am with you on this. And I feel really bad for him, but with no desires for sex, exhaustion by the time our 3 kids are in bed, and swollen lady parts.....well, just not happening!!

Same here! I thought by 2nd tri I'd get some drive back but with this pregnancy it just hasn't happened :( I also don't like the feeling of being touched, crowded, people standing too close even, it all makes me shudder. Pregnancy does funny things!

I'm with you on this one too. Once a week?! You're doing quite well. I'm lucky to manage a couple of times a month! I beat myself up about it but my husband has been really understanding and hasn't pressured me at all. I just couldn't think of anything worse! Poor men!

I feel like this too was really hoping I wouldnt. I did with DS too! I want to want it, but I just don't. I force myself to occasionally and enjoy it once I do, but immediately after I bounce right back into that 'whatever' feeling. I feel a little guilty as well, because I adore my hubby, but I just don't have any desire to do it. :shrug:
I wish there was a way to increase sex drive! It's also a little uncomfortable to me. I talked to dr and he said nothing to worry over that it's baby's position. Oh the wonders of pregnancy and all of the weird things that come with it! :dohh:

Try twice in 23 weeks! :(

Every time we try my SPD gets sooo bad I am bedridden for days. Totally sucks though!

Same interest is just not there, hope it returns soon.x

in the same boat, actually just posted a similar post

I feel bad for my hubby other than a few times earlier in pregnancy it's non existent. No sex drive, no 2nd tri horny bit. I don't feel sexy I feel aches, pains, tired and swollen funny lady parts. It was uncomfortable early in pregnancy I don't even want to know now :/

I couldn't care less about it. I wish I could find find the energy once a week! I really should make more of an effort. I'd probably enjoy it...

I feel bad, because I haven't really thought about it until now. I've only been intimate once since I found out I was pregnant. I go to bed a couple of hours before OH, so I'm fast asleep by the time he comes to bed. I'm still exhausted all the time. He hasn't complained though. Bless him x

Same here! Not interested in it much since i first found out at 8 weeks. I'm 22 weeks now!

I also haven't been as interested, and on the times I am interested my oh isn't as interested! We are still hugging, kissing etc but I definitely feel a bit like a baby vessel rather than my usual self! My oh is a bit freaked out that she can feel us having sex - I told him not to flatter himself lol!

We haven't at all since I fell pregnant. No chance in the first trimester when I was exhausted and sick and bloated. My sex drive startex to return in 2nd trimester but at 14 weeks I was banned due to placenta previa. So that's that.

We've not had sex since we found out (im 37+5). I got v sick v early then have hated being touched. Now I'm so uncomfortable and DH admits he doesn't find pregnancy sexy.

It's no big deal for us, we've been together over a decade and are great at being open about these things. After DS1 was born I was too scared to try for 12 weeks and I expect I might be the same this time too if I have another section so it'll be about a year of no sex for us. But we are still as close and happy as ever so neither of us is too worried about it.

Wow I really am not the only one I'm really happy about that ! My dh is understanding but still goes on and on and on about it am I in the mood today and stuff drives me mad every time I say no I feel like I'm rejected him

Actual sex is not frequent, due to having a small child (no random fun on the weekend - nap time only) plus having SPD and feeling generally stressed. Honestly, I try to give him more blowjobs, which pleases him.

I would be seriously unimpressed if my husband was going on and on.about it. Being pregnant can change so much. If you're feeling sick and tired and bloated - why would you want sex? Hormones can really affect sex drive too. Some women have an increased sex drive in the second trimester but for some the idea is just not a nice one.

same here.. no interest whatsoever. poor hubby, he's been great though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->