Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

such a cute bump cmarie! Can't believe I'm going to look like that in 11 or 12 weeks!

ahh imsotired you're officially in the "safe" period :D

good luck for your scan tomorrow (not that you'll need it) enjoy every minute of being in there :D

Had ultrasound today and was SOOO nervous! It was the one where they look for abnormalities and down syndrome stuff like that. The tech said everything looked great and it all seemed to be in the normal range but I still can't help but be nervous with pending blood results!:wacko:

Baby moved all about rolling over, stretching, curling up, putting it's hands on it's face and behind it's head, so precious. Heartrate was 144 this time. Is it weird that 2 weeks ago it was 160, now 144? ANyway baby measured a few days behind again like it did on my first scan but I think it's because I didn't really O on the 15th day of my cycle but the 16th or maybr 17th which would make baby a good size and not so far off. So hoping that insurance covers that...also making me nervous:wacko: Also next scan isn't until the end of July! How will I wait so long!?

I got some maternity stuff. Just a few things, like bras and some shorts and stuff because mine aren't fitting well. Got weighed today and it seems as though I've only gained 7 lbs, not 10! So I'm pretty happy about that because it means I only gained 2 extra lbs in the 1st tri. EVeryone is different though I suppose. I will be taking a bump pic soon cause I think it has grown considerably. Doesn't look like much to someone who doesn't know I'm pg though!

Anyway here is a pic. I tried to lighten it up as they were very dark and not very good. Any guesses?In one of them baby is doing a big stretch. Hope everything is ok with that little bean.

Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Attachments

• 05-30-2012 04;44;39PM.jpg
    05-30-2012 04;44;39PM.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 05-30-2012 04;44;39PM2.jpg
    05-30-2012 04;44;39PM2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 05-30-2012 04;44;39PM3.jpg
    05-30-2012 04;44;39PM3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
ohhh did you chose to have the abnormalities bloods done?

I said I didn't want them! didn't want the worry! lol
don't worry about the heart rate! baby's actual heart rate isn't determined 'til after 20 week's, sometimes after 26, as things are still developing and baby will start to move around much much more! hehe

but yay! for scan pics! :D hehe :D looks lovely hunny xxxx

ohhh did you chose to have the abnormalities bloods done?

I said I didn't want them! didn't want the worry! lol
don't worry about the heart rate! baby's actual heart rate isn't determined 'til after 20 week's, sometimes after 26, as things are still developing and baby will start to move around much much more! hehe

but yay! for scan pics! :D hehe :D looks lovely hunny xxxx

Thanks. No I didn't think I really had a choice. They never asked me just went ahead with it and said it's what they do. DH has an aunt with downs so I suppose it is important. The reason for that though is that his grandparents had her when they were in their 40s I believe so it's not something that happened to a young/ healthy couple or anything. So hopefully it'll all be well and yes, I am worried! I hope it all turns out well though.

it's probably a different protocol in the US I imagine, I keep forgetting you're not in the UK!! lol

I'm sure they'll come back fine lovely! :D can't believe you're 12 weeks already! ahhh scary!

I can't believe I'm in third tri already! haha

Aww hi baby! :) I had the test too, though it wouldn't have affected anything if there was a problem. I'm sure you'll be fine. There's always something to worry about- once you start feeling kicks you'll worry when baby has a quiet day! xx

Ok so I got up the nerve to take a bump pic and boy do I look fat. I have a pic of me 4 weeks preg to compare what about 10 weeks can do.

So the first pic in the baggy blue tshirt was taken on the 1st of april at 4weeks, about 152lb.

The purple tank pic I took just a few min ago at 13w 4d 159 lb.

Sorry for the fatness in them both:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Shut up fatness!!! Aww your bumps appearing :) yay! People are only just beginning to ask if I'm pregnant! Find it quite funny though :) xxx

hi girls, I know its gone abit quiet on this thread but wanted to ask all you lovely pregnant ladies how many dpo you got your first BFP and how dark the line was? I tested at 11dpo with a Clearblue and there was a dark horizontal line and a very very faint vertical line (so much so I wondered if I was imaginging it). I tested again this morning 12dpo with a cheapie brand and there is a faint line but for some reason I don't believe that it can be positive. Ive just done my first round of clomid and really hope this is the month! Any help would be great!

:flower:

hi girls, I know its gone abit quiet on this thread but wanted to ask all you lovely pregnant ladies how many dpo you got your first BFP and how dark the line was? I tested at 11dpo with a Clearblue and there was a dark horizontal line and a very very faint vertical line (so much so I wondered if I was imaginging it). I tested again this morning 12dpo with a cheapie brand and there is a faint line but for some reason I don't believe that it can be positive. Ive just done my first round of clomid and really hope this is the month! Any help would be great!

:flower:

A line is a line, no matter how faint.
I got an "imaginary" line on 23DPO, and a stronger one on 25DPO. They got progressively stronger each time after that.

Thanks preg pilot, I really hope so, I think I'm being paranoid because its a cheap test! I've bought a digi that I will do in the morning and I will believe it if that one say's positive!

I'd say a line is a line lovely. Have you used a clear blue digital? They're proboscis accurate. Xxx

^ I clearly can't read! Haha yes do the digital in the morning. I used internet cheapies and the lines were barely visible so bought a frer and clear blue digital and used them too. They were much clearer. And as a result Twinkle is currently kicking away :) good luck xxx

Thanks CMarie, yes I've got my Clearblue digital - do you think I'm ok to use it at 13dpo or should I wait a day or so longer? How many DPO were you? With the price of them I don't want to end up having to buy a few but then I really want to test tomorrow lol!

I got a VERY faint pos frer on 11dpo. I held my urine for 4 hours and got a 'pregnant' on a clear blue digi. The next day my frer was still light but this time noticeably positive. Everyone is different though. Just depends on how you body deals with the rising hormones and when you implanted. Good luck.

:thumbup:Thanks ImsoTired, I'll defo do the digital fmu tomorrow 13dpo!

I was 11 dpo I think.... Maybe 12 so you should be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->