Not pregnant but fearing trying to conceive due to gender disapointment...

If I have a girl, can somebody switch with me??

I'm taking a test on Sunday... I'm scared it will be positive :(

Haha I said that to my nieces mum she wants a boy next and I want a girl so we said we'd swap ;)

Read a lot of good things about diet swaying so I might start trying that soon to get ready for October

I feel that same mixture of excited for another baby but scared to get upset if its a boy

if your going to try swaying i recommend the gender dreaming site for advice. I didn't find them till after I was pregant but I think I'm going to try to talk DH into 1 more to sway

Yeah I've been having a look on there it seems really good!

Not sure If I'm strict enough to stick it. It's funny because my diet with my son was like 100% boy diet looking back at it.

Thats what worries me, I do love my food and eat just about everything LOL I've always said its a good job I'm thin as I'd never be able to go on a diet if I was over weight. Now I'm actually considering one in the future!
But from being on there I have realised that my whole life is one massive boy sway, so kind of makes sense I could be on my 4th.

Same! My life and diet is just all boy sway! Part of me believes what will be will be, but the rest of me thinks what is the harm in trying this stuff? There is no harm.

I love my food so much. I'm lucky and stay thin no matter what I eat too, otherwise I'd be huge because I'm such a foodie.

Haha same here, I'm really lucky.
I just want to know that I tried everything I could, if I got a 5th boy after swaying then I'd know I had given it my best shot and that was just how it was supposed to be. But to think that something as simple as changing my diet could make a difference seems worth a shot.

This one might be a girl yet! Don't give up hope. I have a good feeling for you :)

I will definatley try the diet thing. Even though I'm not really a dairy person lol!

I love my cheeses LOL Other than that I don't eat much dairy. I have to really fancy a yogurt and don't drink milk other than a splash in tea/coffee or milkshakes for heart burn towards the end of pregnancy.
The odds of a girl after 3 boys is 43.6% so looks quiet good, I just feel like I have no hope. I watched some scan videos on youtube where the gender had been confirmed and it kinda made me think that it is a boy nub rather than a leg on my scan. And there seems to be so many people getting their 4th boy atm
I just don't feel like its a possibility anymore.

Yeah I love cheese but I never eat yogurts and I only have milk in my tea.

Well if everyone else is getting there 4th boy, by the law of averages, that makes you more likely to get a girl :) because everyone I know and me had boys this time around I'm hoping next time it'll be the turn of the girls!

Is that your scan in you picture because I think it looks more like a girl nub

yeah thats my scan pic at the side. I thought it looked girly but the bit i thought was the leg looks like the perfect boy nub to everyone else and the white part of the nub is too short to be a girl nub. It could be that its just not showing all of it but I don't want to get my hopes up any more. Been so up and down its best I just think its a boy and wait till tuesday.
I'm 16 weeks today so feel like its close now.

The thing is I'm not even pregnant yet but I can imagine lying on the table, clear as day, and them saying it's a boy and I can feel my heart drop and tears come just thinking about it .Which seems horrible but I can't help it.

Yeah I know what you mean about hopes, I so hope it is your girl. But I'm going to be the same and just tell myself I'm having a boy next, so I'll prepare myself for if it is a boy and have a bonus if it's a girl. I always say to everyone I know it's going to be a boy

Yeah no one knows how I feel and I tell them all I know its a boy

Same! Nobody knows how I really feel. Because, my OH wants a boy SO much that I'd feel bad telling him. Last time I told him I was a bit dissapointed it was a boy he didn't get it. So I said to him 'how would you have felt if it was a girl?' and he understood it a bit better then. He doesn't want a girl because he feels he would have to worry about her so much more and he'd be over protective.

I always say to people as long as my next ones happy and healthy I dont care, which is true to a point. But I will be so upset if my dream of a girl never comes true, but I wouldn't love my next little boy any less or resent him, not at all, It'd just be saying goodbye to the little girl I'll never have.

Thats just it, its not that I don't want a boy or wouldn't love a boy, but that I long for a girl to complete my family. I don't want to miss out on having a daughter.

Exactly! I think with a lot of people it's the dream of experiencing raising at least one of each so you get to experience a son and a daughter.

I'm great at girly stuff, I'm not overly girly but I'm good at hair and makeup and picking out clothes and I always look at the girls stuff and feel sad because there is always more of it and I know how to put together girls clothes but I'm not so good with boy stuff!!

I would love my next child if it's a boy, just as much as if it was a girl, after all it's the little 'person' that matters more than the gender but I will always grieve for that little girl I won't get to experience.

A girl would open up a whole new world for me, I didn't have sisters, always got on better with boys and played with boys toys. I know the chances are that my girl would be the same but it would still give me a whole new range of things to experience.

Well I really do have my fingers crossed for you. Both my aunts had 2 boys then a girl. So 3 boys then a girl isn't impossible :)

Apparently I have a 43.6% chance of a girl after 3 boys. ATM I feel I would be ok either way. Convinced I will hear boy and not feeling too sad about it the past few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->