Not pregnant but fearing trying to conceive due to gender disapointment...

I had sex on ovulation day and got a boy few days before and got 2 girls :)

awh glad you got a girl :)))

Yeah there is so much contradictory information. I might try only having sex the days BEFOre ovulation and then when i get a positive OPK test to abstain.

I've finally planned my girl sway

-Skip breakfast
-Low everything diet
-BD every day, up to and including day of positive OPK
-Using Rephresh to try and get right PH
-Exercise brisk 1 hr walk a day
-Lots of diet coke (apparently aparteme helps)

Wish me luck!!

I've come off of the pill and am going to wait for my withdrawl bleed and then start using OPK's and then as soon as I've had my next proper period were going to start trying :)

The 1st cycle off of long term bcp sways pink in itself so really go for it that 1st cycle ok!!:)

Ooh really??? Thanks for that.

I've been on the LE diet by accident as I have bad toothache and can't eat at all!!! My withdrawl bleed only lasted 3 days so I will start doing OPK's soon and try and catch that eggie!

Got my replens in the post too

I know exactly what you mean, I could have written this post, it never even occurred to me I might have a boy, and of course I did, I would love to try for baby number 2 but the fear of gender disappointment holds me back. I hope you get your girl this time.

Thanks me too

On CD 8 today :) at the moment I'm just excited to get pregnant but I really need to think about how I'm going to feel if I hear boy. I know I'll be devastated

I also know its so ungrateful I just want a healthy happy baby....2 boys would be a blessing but its saying goodbye to that dream of a girl and Someone to do girl stuff with

Already dh and ds will go over to his parents In their kits to watch football and I just Imagine there little all boy group why I'm sat at hom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->