Not so fun nights

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase has been keeping me up. Night before last it was 2:30 to 4:30 a.m. to which I just ended up staying up after. Last night - 1:30 to 5 a.m. UGH! First of all, I gave him a bottle to which then I burped him. Well, in the middle of his coughing came a burp and spewed all over me and him. LOL Then I had to change him and I, and, of course because his belly is empty, he wants more.

Add that to my 5 year old son who did nothing but whine and cry last night. Thought he was having bad dreams but when it went all night, my thought was he's not feeling well. Yep, I was right. Nice day to be sick too as it's picture day at school.

I am exhausted to say the least!

:hugs: I really hope it gets easier for you at night and maybe you could have a snuggle up and nap with your boys today x

oh leeanne so sorry for you, hope you can get some rest today and things get better :hug:

:hug: Hope Chase works out his nights and days soon.

and hope that Jayden starts feeling better soon :hugs:

Awww not nice. Your probably running on borrowed energy today! Hope it gets better soon and you manage a reasonable night asap!
x

aw bless, hope you get a good nights sleep tonight, or try and get a nap during the day if you can xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:aw hun i hope Chase starts sleeping at night for you. I am having the same with Jack. he was awake most of last night and the night before. i'm shattered. i'd say i got about 2 hours sleep last night and then when i thought he would go to sleep this morning and i could get a nap he puked all over himself and me so i stayed up :dohh: well he is awake more or less since 5 o' clock this evening and is only just nodding off now so fingers crossed he will sleep tonight

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:aw hun i hope Chase starts sleeping at night for you. I am having the same with Jack. he was awake most of last night and the night before. i'm shattered. i'd say i got about 2 hours sleep last night and then when i thought he would go to sleep this morning and i could get a nap he puked all over himself and me so i stayed up :dohh: well he is awake more or less since 5 o' clock this evening and is only just nodding off now so fingers crossed he will sleep tonight

Hope you get a good night's sleep too!

:hug::hug:

aww hope it gets better for you soon hun

Hope it picks up for you chick, I know how you feel as Thomas has a sore bum and he's up most of the night as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->