Not sure if pregnant, post-pill amenhorrea?

TJ3

Reaction score
I'm really not sure if I'm pregnant or not and I have to wait to take a test as I'm currently too busy to make it to the store. However, this is keeping me up just wondering. I had post-pill amenhorrea for 2+ years, then recently moved in with my fiance two months ago. When we moved in together, I started the pill again but only for a month as I had to refill the prescription, but ran out. I figured since I had a pretty consistent history of post-pill amenhorrea and general irregularity, it wouldn't be a problem until I could see the doc again. I seem to be having some symptoms of pregnancy now. Breasts are fuller (spilling out of bra on top, but not sore), very light cramping, occasional nausea at certain smells (mostly the garbage can), and my areolas seem to have gotten a bit bigger. Maybe it's just me freaking myself out. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, but has anyone had a similar experience or know anything about this? I've tried to find answers and haven't found much luck. :(

You won't know till you test but I'd say it sounds likely!! You can ovulate any time after coming off the pill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->