Not sure if right place to post!!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
I had a FET on 22nd June. Today I have started with a brown discharge! Could this be implantation bleeding as it's been a while now. I didn't start to get any sign of BFP until day9/10. Any advice would be great as I'm starting to panic !!!! Thanks

What day were they frozen on? 3 or 5? Have you taken a test yet?

have you taken one of those clear blue digitals that says the weeks yet? It would be 2-3 or 3+ now if things were on track. Can you get one of those?

Your betas sounded like they were progressing before.

brown is old blood. it can be from implantation and it also can be from a small hemmorage. What kind of progesterone are you on? vaginal progesterone can cause irritation also. Also have you had sex recently? that can irritate the cervix and cause some bleeding.

I know you are getting into your dr tomorrow. Maybe they will agree to do a scan? Should be able to see a gestational sac and yolk sac tomorrow and start of a fetal pole. And they can make sure its in the right spot. Good luck!

It was a 5dt and yes I have taken clear blue digi and it says 2-3 weeks my progression on tests were great and they test line was stronger then the control line xx

fingers crossed for you. How long ago was the over 900 beta?

Hi, are you on any progesterone pessaries that could be irritating things? I had all sorts of coloured discharge due to this, also know a few other ladies to have this after ivf/fet and all is fine, hope all goes well at Dr x

Hi, are you on any progesterone pessaries that could be irritating things? I had all sorts of coloured discharge due to this, also know a few other ladies to have this after ivf/fet and all is fine, hope all goes well at Dr x

Yes on pessaries for progesterone ! Not had any bleeding all night! I have slept with worrying can't wait to get the results x

It could be the pessaries irritating things, once you find out all is ok get some good sleep x

Bloods are 7436 not sure how I feel !!! X I thought they should of been higher x

After a certain level the doubling time ped down to 72 hours. I was asking because I was wondering how it compares to your levels today. All sounds on track as far as betas go.

Do you not think my levels should be more the 8000 going of doubling every 48 hours ?

No because after a certain level it takes 72 hours to double so you are okay as far as your numbers go.

Go to know thanks the clinic have just rang and confirmed a scan for Tuesday fingers crossed x

That's geat! You'll be able to see everything then. Heartbeat too.

Not sure about heart beat cos I will only be 6 weeks dead on xx

You should be able to see it at 6 weeks. But it could take u too 6w 2-3 days if they do vaginal. Hopefully you will :)

I think that sounds good, they're definitely rising, stay positive I think you will be fine x

It's just not knowing for sure that's killing me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->