Not sure what to think, bfp or Evap line?!

Bella1993

Reaction score
Hi ladies, first post believe it or not!

As the title reads I have absolutely no idea what to think. This is the second test I've done where I've seen two lines like this in the picture. I'm about 12 dpo I want to say; ovulation was a little wacky this month. But actively trying... I also did take one test on Saturday that was negative for sure.

Need some help before I got crazy !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 77
Hi ladies, first post believe it or not!

As the title reads I have absolutely no idea what to think. This is the second test I've done where I've seen two lines like this in the picture. I'm about 12 dpo I want to say; ovulation was a little wacky this month. But actively trying... I also did take one test on Saturday that was negative for sure.

Need some help before I got crazy !!

Ignore the photo being taken on an app... Only way that I can add in those arrows !! Lol

i cant really tell, perhaps a different angle would help sorry

yes it is, I see a very faint line, I hope it gets darker for you fx.

I can see it on the newer pic. Good luck

So nerve racking I'm trying to hold back from taking another and waiting a few days !

Thank you!

Can you get a FRER? If you're getting a line on that test a FRER should be nice and visible.

Can you get a FRER? If you're getting a line on that test a FRER should be nice and visible.

I'm going to have to stop and grab one on my way home from work! I got a three pack of the others, two with a line and one negative..

I will keep you updated! I'm big sure of my dpo as my cycle has been really off this month. Some symptoms I've have are really sore breasts for 3 weeks now (which is REALLY weird for me), cramping, vibrating feeling in uterus, and lower back pain. Ooh and can't forget my crazy cheese craving!

I'm also very crampy with back pain, which are both always symptoms of AF coming. Any signs that aren't in your norm sound promising ! I swear I can't get enough carbs lately!!!

I'm also very crampy with back pain, which are both always symptoms of AF coming. Any signs that aren't in your norm sound promising ! I swear I can't get enough carbs lately!!!

Well some people say they swore AF was coming so that could be good too! :) I'll add my horrible photo. I had to edit it a lot as I didn't take a good photo before I threw it out. You could see the line clearly, it had color and came up well in the time frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 39

Well some people say they swore AF was coming so that could be good too! :) I'll add my horrible photo. I had to edit it a lot as I didn't take a good photo before I threw it out. You could see the line clearly, it had color and came up well in the time frame.

I definitely see it!!!! I would say definitely faint bfp for sure !

I definitely see it!!!! I would say definitely faint bfp for sure !

I hope they are both faint bfps for us! x :flower:

Must have been an evap line I just tried another after arriving home from work. Bfn

Must have been an evap line I just tried another after arriving home from work. Bfn

I'm sorry! I know how you feel as I got a bfn with FRER this morning as well. However, we are not out until AF shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->