Not sure what to think, bfp or Evap line?!

Hello.

I took a test today at 10dpo, i am expecting AF in 4 days.

Can you please tell me if it is positive???

A very very faint line showed up after 10 minutes and it is still there

https://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j385/enitron/IMG_3206_zpszwnvvbhz.jpg

https://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j385/enitron/IMG_3209_zpsdepr0gat.jpg

Hello.

I definitely see the line but I would be weary since it showed up after the 10 minute mark. Retest in a couple days, hopefully it will show up in the time frame then :thumbup: Good luck!

Are you going to retest again soon Bella?
I'm going to my sisters over Christmas and have decided not to take any tests with me. I don't want to get a bfn while I'm away on holiday. I'll be back on Friday which is the day AF could be here. I'm due between Friday and Monday. I know it's going to drive me crazy not to test, but better than a bfn!

Looks positive but I wouldn't crack open the tests as you can get evap lines. Good luck x

I don't know if the line showed up after 10 minutes. I peed on the stick and i check again after 15 minutes and i was watching something. I wasn't sure... i thought i was going crazy and i was imagining in things, so i decided after an hour to crack the test open and i saw the line clearly. i think it was pink...
Tomorrow i will have another test and i hope for a better more clear result
Thank you all for your replies and i am so sorry for my english i am not using them often :)

I don't know if the line showed up after 10 minutes. I peed on the stick and i check again after 15 minutes and i was watching something. I wasn't sure... i thought i was going crazy and i was imagining in things, so i decided after an hour to crack the test open and i saw the line clearly. i think it was pink...
Tomorrow i will have another test and i hope for a better more clear result
Thank you all for your replies and i am so sorry for my english i am not using them often :)

Ooh okay. Well it does look like a bfp! I can't wait to see your results tomorrow! :flower: Your English is fine too :)

Oh thank you so much!!! I hope it is bfp...i don't know...it drives me crazy. I hope it is not an evap line and i make everything from my mind!!!!! :wacko::wacko:

I can't wait to see my results tomorrow as well!!!!!

I will keep you posted :winkwink:

Are you going to retest again soon Bella?
I'm going to my sisters over Christmas and have decided not to take any tests with me. I don't want to get a bfn while I'm away on holiday. I'll be back on Friday which is the day AF could be here. I'm due between Friday and Monday. I know it's going to drive me crazy not to test, but better than a bfn!

I'm with you on that one definitely don't want a bfn to ruin Christmas Day. I'm heading to visit my mother and thank god I don't think there's a store within a 20 mile radius so I won't be testing !!! AF is due for me at any point now. We Have to hold strong and not test for a few days!!

Hello.

https://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j385/enitron/IMG_3206_zpszwnvvbhz.jpg

https://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j385/enitron/IMG_3209_zpsdepr0gat.jpg

I definitely see that line, don't get your hopes up too much though only since the line showed up after the ten minutes. Fingers crossed for you!!! Can't wait to here what the next test shows!

It looks positive but I would test again. Good luck!

Bella, I understand about the temptation to buy more if there is a store near! We do indeed need to be strong while we wait it out :coffee: Keep me updated. Have fun with your mom :flower: I hope AF doesn't come! :dust:

Bella, I understand about the temptation to buy more if there is a store near! We do indeed need to be strong while we wait it out :coffee: Keep me updated. Have fun with your mom :flower: I hope AF doesn't come! :dust:

Caved again and saw this! What do you think?! Again I feel like it's an evap. Ugh knew I'd use that last test!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 47

Caved again and saw this! What do you think?! Again I feel like it's an evap. Ugh knew I'd use that last test!!!!

Hello Bella, it looks positive to me!!!!!!!
Does the line showed up before 10 minutes??? If yes then it is definitely a positive!!!
My pharmacist told me yesterday that if there is a line, even a very very faint one and even after 10 minutes then it is positive!!!!
Today i had a test as well and the line showed up at 3 minutes. at 5 minutes was like the photo!!
I think it is clear bfp!!!

https://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j385/enitron/IMG_3215_zpsuh4ejc7h.jpg

Don't beat yourself up about it! It looks good! Maybe a little thin, is it thick in person? And did it come up within the time frame? I really really hope it's your bfp! :wohoo:

Thank you very much moonkitty.
I took another one today and it was even darker, almost as dark as the test line.

I think i am pregnant and i can't believe it!!!! :happy dance::happy dance:

I hope soon all of you girls will be holding a 100% positive pregnancy test!!!!

Merry christmas and happy holidays!!! :) :)

Thank you very much moonkitty.
I took another one today and it was even darker, almost as dark as the test line.

I think i am pregnant and i can't believe it!!!! :happy dance::happy dance:

I hope soon all of you girls will be holding a 100% positive pregnancy test!!!!

Merry christmas and happy holidays!!! :) :)

Yay!!! Best Xmas present! I'm so so happy for you! :flower: :happydance:

I've started spotting :cry: I think AF is on her way. I'm happy to be surrounded by family though.

Wow! Best xmas pressie ever! Huge congrats. So much to celebrate x

Just read this thread and they all look like a bfp to me! :)
Any updates? Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->