Not sure what to think

Nutmeg

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Not a great photo couldnt get one that wasn't all blurry :hissy: Not sure if anyone can adjust it at all?

Looked at this after 5 mins and nothing. Looked later and theres a line. Is it an evap line? I think it has colour and i've not had any evap lines so far with these tests even looking hours after!

I know everyone will say test again tomoro arrghhh its so frustrating!

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/EmmEve/008-1.jpg
https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/EmmEve/008.jpg

Heres a slightly (very slightly!) clearer one - i hope!
https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/EmmEve/ems005.jpg

hey hun i can see lines infact it actually looks like there are two there. defo look pink though. test again tomorow and see what you get. x

Even with blurr there is quiet a nice pink line there ...
Test tommorrow hun , But i think this is your bfp :) . xx .

You were right we will all say test again tomorrow lol

I think I may be able to see something? but the pic is too blurry

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

I tried for ages to get a none blurry pic but couldn't do it. The zoom made it worse. Me and camera technology need to get more friendly lol. I'm on cycle day 36 today. I had some brown spotting on days 32 and 33 but not really sure when i ovulated. Had some bleeding earlier so thought it was af but its not amounted to much so far so still a bit unsure what to believe.

Thanks for the advice :)

looks pos to me xxx fingers crossed for u xxxxxxxx

I see a line, too, but it's really too blurry to know for sure. Definitely take another test tomorrow morning. Best of luck!

Definitly seeing lines, just not sure how many there are :) I'd say youve got your BFP!!!!! Are all those test the same one, just different pics of it? If you have more and don't want to wait until morning, go POAS again, thats a BRIGHT line so I"m thinking even if you wait just a few hours and test again in evening you'd get aline thats dark enough to see....

TEST AGAIN< ha

Looks like it might be, but its a bit blurry to tell. Hope it is a BFP! xx

Definite Pinkation to those lines.......Fingers crossed for tomorrow's pee!!!

Well i did two more tests and they were both bfn so that one must of been an evap i think. Thanks for looking :)

Aww, did you use the cheapies again? If you still don't get your period perhaps try a different brand of test...

:hug:

xx

If you have a flower icon on youre camera click it and make sure it is on before you take a picture. It is for close ups :) As for the lines I think I see 3 lines in all LOL... Good luck girly though evaps don't show until the test is dried up. If youre test dried up before you read it then throw it aside and test again.

hey everyone. I think i might be pregnant. i know it will sound strange when i explain and its very early to say something like that. but i was having un protected sex with my boyfriend for two weeks... during the time i was ovulating. my period was due the day before yesterday.. and still nothing . Im never late and im worried. I dont have the courage to go and buy a test and i dont want to tell my boyfriend and scare him if its avoidable. What should i do? Ive always been a shyt person and dont want to go into a clinic... but know i need to test. Please help!!

hey everyone. I think i might be pregnant. i know it will sound strange when i explain and its very early to say something like that. but i was having un protected sex with my boyfriend for two weeks... during the time i was ovulating. my period was due the day before yesterday.. and still nothing . Im never late and im worried. I dont have the courage to go and buy a test and i dont want to tell my boyfriend and scare him if its avoidable. What should i do? Ive always been a shyt person and dont want to go into a clinic... but know i need to test. Please help!!

Hey sweetie. By the sounds of things, you don't want to be pregnant and you're not trying to conceive, right? I know exactly what you're going through, and I said the exact same thing when my period was late and I needed a test. I asked my friend to buy me one because I was too embarrassed, and she did. So you could ask one of your friends, or just go to your GP. They see hundreds of girls just like you, they're not gonna treat you any differently or think you're stupid, because they've seen it all before. But seriously, I know what you're going through and if you don't want to get pregnant, then stop having unprotected sex. You'll inevitably wind up pregnant, even if it's not this time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->