Not sure where else to ask this?

Farie

Reaction score
It's not a BFing Q but also not really a true FFing Q .... So I put it in here to get max answers and see if anyone can help?

For various reasons LO is going to be starting to get 1/2 formula tomorrow, its hypoallergenic and pretty gross smelling and the plan is to feed half breast milk and half formula.
She's only ever had breastmilk (not counting 30mls of formula via syringe at 2 days old!) so we were thinking if mixing the two together in one bottle - can I do this?

Thank you

I can't see why not. Just make sure you make the formula up correctly :flower:

yes you can. sophia had to have mixed bottles a couple days after she was born as she wouldnt latch and i wanted to express for her but wasnt getting as much as the nurses wanted her to drink for first few days so they mixed her feeds. it also made it easier when i had to transition her to just formula a couple weeks later aswell

Yup! I did that with my first, I expressed for 8 months and never had quite enough to feed him just breast milk, he got soy formula mixed with breast milk for every feed. I hope things are starting to get better for you :( Charlie has been back to gassy, rashy and pukey *pout*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->