Not to sure where to post....

a1b2c3

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, and if I am, then I apologise and would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

I am just over 10 weeks pregnant, and to be honest, I'm feeling really lonely at the moment. I have been wiht my dh for 6 years now, and I love him loads. I moved away from my family and friends to be with him (I met him whilst at uni). And then 5 years ago, we moved to a 'new area' together. I say new, but he had friends down here. I know a few people, but no one my age.

It's suddenly occured to me, that I haven't really met anyone?! I have a met a few, but not really formed any long lasting relationships. Most of the people I have met seem to be in different places in their life.

But now I'm pregnant, I am starting to panic that when I'm off on maternity, I will just be trapped in my house alone all day. :cry: I realise I sound like a saddo, and I guess I kind of am, but I can't help it. Maybe I am jsut not a nice person?

I was wondering though if anyone else felt like this, and what they have done to help themsleves out? Are you, or were you in a similar situation? how did you meet new people? Was it easier when you had children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->