• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

Nevergivingup do you check cervical mucus too? I have been reading up on it recently, and I think it would help give me a indication as to when my most fertile days are. Is it worth BDing just in case the fertility friend is right, but keep testing with the OPKs in case it happens slightly later in the month?

Loub127 I reckon we might be in a similar place HCG wise. I reckon the very last of mine dropped off yesterday, because I felt really low... sort of had the blues like a big hormone shift had happened.
That's exactly how I've been feeling. My emotions are up and down like a yo yo at the minute. Literally I can be really happy and positive one minute then the next minute I just want to crawl into bed and cry. I just hope something happens soon ovulation wise. I'm watching for all the signs but nothing yet xx

Hpmum2B no I haven't checked cervically in a while, I just usually rely on Opks but since I'm out of opks and don't want to go buy any Bc my family is staying the weekend at our house I think checking cervical mucous might be the best thing right now

Grrr, more spotting today... getting fed up of this... :(

Grrr, more spotting today... getting fed up of this... :(

Sorry HPmum! I know it's aggravating seeing that blood.. It's just cleaning itself out I reckon. How long have you been bleeding so far?

I went in for a medically managed miscarriage on 19th June. So 15 days now, which I know isn't that long, but my bleeding pretty stopped on about day 5 or so, nothing for 2 or 3 days, then spotting every other day for the last week. Every time it stops I think thats the end, and then the next day there it is again.
Its all old blood now, its more like brown dishcharge, pretty yuck.

I went in for a medically managed miscarriage on 19th June. So 15 days now, which I know isn't that long, but my bleeding pretty stopped on about day 5 or so, nothing for 2 or 3 days, then spotting every other day for the last week. Every time it stops I think thats the end, and then the next day there it is again.
Its all old blood now, its more like brown dishcharge, pretty yuck.

I know it sucks but to make you feel better brown d/c is what mine ending off with. It was brown for 3 days then it stopped. So seeing brown d/c is really good Bc it's soon coming to a end. But I know it being off and on is enough to drive me mad.

image.jpg

Happy 4th of July ladies!!!

Well went and bought me another box of opks FRER this time and tested this morning with fmu and got back This....I'm thinking its positive that I'm ovulating?!!

What do you all think?

I'm hopped on DH twice just in case I wasn't seeing things!!!

I don't know how those ones work? Does it need to be the same or darker than the control line? I would say that is pretty dam close to the control line, so I guess your LH is up... get BDing!! :)

I would say thats positove but would do one tomorrkw too just to be sure. But happy bding!

That's a positive opk alright! Fingers crossed you catch that eggy! :)

We did the deed for the first time on Monday since my MC. I have no clue if or when I'm ovulating but I'm guessing we'll just keep doing it regularly and see what happens! When I got pregnant in may we only did it once and that was because I had lots of ewcm so I'm hoping that I get some clues soon!

If I don't then I might get some opk's to help me out!

Hi all. I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm so sorry for all of your losses.

We've been trying since November last year and earlier this week I got a BFP. I went to the doctor and he didn't do any blood tests but said I was 5 weeks and to look for a midwife. I was feeling pregnant, the nausea, headaches, exhaustion and sensitive boobs, which the doctor said was a really good sign.

Yesterday I took a test and the second line was very very faint and then I started bleeding very very heavily. All those pregnancy feelings disappeared. I rung my sister in law who is a midwife and she said to go to the doctor. I went to the doctor who said it's probably all over but because I've had no pains there could still be a chance. I know it's all over but I have a blood test and ultrasound this afternoon to confirm.

I just feel dizzy and exhausted, probably from the emotions. I know we will just get back on the horse and keep trying. From what I've read, we don't need to wait to try as along as we feel emotionally ready. I've read that we should wait 2 weeks to BD again though. Can anyone clarify? Thank you

Hi all. I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm so sorry for all of your losses.

We've been trying since November last year and earlier this week I got a BFP. I went to the doctor and he didn't do any blood tests but said I was 5 weeks and to look for a midwife. I was feeling pregnant, the nausea, headaches, exhaustion and sensitive boobs, which the doctor said was a really good sign.

Yesterday I took a test and the second line was very very faint and then I started bleeding very very heavily. All those pregnancy feelings disappeared. I rung my sister in law who is a midwife and she said to go to the doctor. I went to the doctor who said it's probably all over but because I've had no pains there could still be a chance. I know it's all over but I have a blood test and ultrasound this afternoon to confirm.

I just feel dizzy and exhausted, probably from the emotions. I know we will just get back on the horse and keep trying. From what I've read, we don't need to wait to try as along as we feel emotionally ready. I've read that we should wait 2 weeks to BD again though. Can anyone clarify? Thank you

Hey Sarah!!! Did you get your results!! I'm hoping it wasn't a loss but just something minor that had nothing to do with baby! Well being that you loss early on I wouldn't wait at all. Of course wIt til bleeding is over so no infections but when I loss at 4wks I got right bk in the ring and TTC again!! Nothing went wrong so hopefully you're in the same boat as I was..

Thanks nevergivingup.

Not yet. Still a few hours until the tests. I don't think there can be anyway that I'm still pregnant after the amount of blood I've lost and the lack of pregnancy feeling.

We don't want to wait, it's been 9 months and this is the closest we've got. We obviously want a baby. But today it's all a bit too much to really think about and thinking that this could all happen again is scary. We don't want to wait, but I'm feeling a bit fragile. If that makes sense..

I'll be seeing the fertility clinic before I O again so I can check in there too. Thank you.

I can understand how you feel about this happening again. That's how I feel now...my last m/c I just knew I wouldn't m/c after 3 yrs of not trying and 1 son I figured I was ok but my body said something else which it was a good thing Bc the babies I m/c had Trisonomy 16 severely misformed with organs outside the body. So our bodies know what's best for us sometimes. Most of the time the speed that do make it are defective Bc of the length they had to swim and last to get to the egg, so our body know what it has to do before we even know or if we ever will.

I'm scared just like you but I have to just keep trying, until I get my little soldier that fought as hard as I fought for him/her!

Don't give up just let your body get rid of the old and get yourself ready to TTC again for the new. I always hear that you're more fertile right after a m/c!

Fertility clinic sounds great for more definitive answers!

Thanks. U/S showed nothing. But she said if it was only 5 weeks they wouldn't see anything anyway. But from the scan I shouldn't need a D&C, everything looks clear. I'm still bleeding and feel faint.

What really annoyed me was the sonography said 'it's probably 50:50 that you're still pregnant'. I just know I'm not, I know it's gone. I had to tell my husband that he needed to lower his hopes, don't listen to her. I can't have us both feeling like an emotional roller coaster anymore than we already are.

You're right and I know you're right. It's just that I'm still feeling exhausted and I can't think about anymore just at the moment. I didn't realise there was going to be so much blood and I was just going to feel this nothingness so early on. I'm busy doing something and then from no where I just start crying again. My husband said I look a bit better this evening but I don't feel any better.

We have to go away tomorrow and visit family we haven't seen since our wedding. I know they'll be expecting a pregnancy announcement and I'm still feeling too raw. I guess it's also the fact that it's been 9 months of trying with nothing. So it's not really a 5 week loss, but a 9 month of trying and 5 week loss. I don't know, maybe tomorrow, when we hopefully get the blood test results, everything will be final and we can just move on.

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry to hear what your going through. I think sometimes if you just know, at it would be easier if the doctor just confirmed it.
I don't know of any reason you would need to wait. My loss was at 14 weeks (baby died at 12, and I had a medically managed miscarriage) and I was told I didn't need to wait.

I think I may be about to ovulate. It seems like it has been forever since my miscarriage was started, but day one of the bleeding was only 20 days ago. My cervix feels high and slightly open. We BD last night, so I am not sure about CM as I think I could be getting mixed up with seamen. Did an OPK this morning and although it is not as dark as the control line, it is alot darker than it has been. I think we will BD again tonight... and tomorrow if hubby has it in him. lol. Don't want to miss this egg!!

I found out the results last night, I'm not pregnant so I guess we now know so we can now move on. DH was upset but I knew already. I haven't started temping again yet. I might take a month off. I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about it all at the moment. We are seeing the fertility clinic later this month.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That must have been so difficult being so far along. That is lucky that they you didn't have to wait. I hope that this month will be your lucky one. FX.

I had my MC at the very end of March/beginning of April this year. I was only aware that I had been pregnant after I had started bleeding and was advised by the doctor to take a test. I continued to bleed heavily for a further two months and eventually I was given hormones to stop it. The EPU confirmed that nothing was left and that I would be able to try again on my next cycle. I finished the course of hormones and started bleeding normally on the 2nd June. Since then my OH and I DTD a couple of times but not at any designated time (I was not aware of how to track my cycle at that point). I expected to begin bleeding again at the start of the month but didn't, and decided at that point to start keeping a note of my temprature/CF/Weight even though all of the pregnancy tests I had done were negative.
On a whim I decided to give the ovulation sticks a go, to give me a better idea of when I was actually ovulating. To my surprise the tests came back as high fertility on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday of this week, but I suspected that this was an error as I was already on day 34. Anyway yesterday the test came back with peak fertility accompanied by telltale cramps. OH and I have DTD a few times this week and yesterday so I have everything crossed it goes well.

Sarah2211: sorry that you're going through this ESP. after 9 months of trying. But glad that test gave you and more so your husband some closure! Hopefully the fertility clinic can give you both some more hopeful answers as to what's going on in there; hopefully it may be something so small that can be fix with little help! Or rather nothing at all!!! Keep us updated on the appt. and make sure you google everything before you go and write down all the questions you have to ask the doc!

Sorry Bopeep to hear of your loss! Those things are never easy, it definitely take something away from us as women! I'm glad you tried the OPKS Bc trying to guess when ovulation is here after a m/c is very difficult and time consuming. I love my opks although it's pricey.
Hopefully you caught the eggie!! Those cramps are serious! Maybe those hormones knocked your cycle off a bit to ovulate a bit later then usual.
No matter FX for us all!!!

AFM: I got a positive opk on July 4th, we BD the night before and 2x the day of and 1x the day after! I'm hoping that's enough to get me 2 :happydance:

Sorry for your loss bopeep. Sounds like you are now on your two week wait. I think I am too.

My OPK never did show a completely positive line, but they were darker than normal, I had EWCM for a couple of days and my Cervix was high and open. Also felt a few twinges. Cervix already feels much lower and harder now.

I am going to be watching out for implantation bleeding in around a weeks time. As that is normally the first sign that I am pregnant.

Offically I guess I should test on the 24th, but I am sure I wont be able to resit so will probably start testing around the 20th. I have lots of internet cheapies to use. lol.

Is anyone else waiting to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->