Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

Hi and welcome Mum2Gremlin!!

Sorry you have to be welcome under these conditions. It gets better though with time and acceptance.

I was so down Bc I had to get a dnc to where I realized it was a better option then waiting to m/c on my own Bc my body wouldn't let go which wouldn't caused more damage then good.

So here we are...but with my first dnc I didn't wait either, I jumped right bk in the race right after I finished bleeding but it wasn't my time Bc I did get pregnant but ended up m/c. again (which was my body so don't think this will be your case). So luckily I m/c at 4wks naturally and then waited 1 cycle before trying again and Thankfully I got my son!!

Everyone is different some people got pregnant right away after their dnc and ended up having a healthy baby! This may be your case but you just have to figure are you pregnant or not, that's the hard part of starting right away after an dnc, only time will tell or a doctor. Hopefully those test should get dark, if not and no show of AF then you might want to go to doctor to make sure you are and not just leftover hcg. Usually it'll take me about 3-4 wks after my dnc for my hcg to leave my body and AF to show then after AF has left I know the next cycle is ovulation. So fx for you that it's a new BFP!!!

Thank you. Fx too! I understand why people wait. It was just too hard. Im sry to hear about ur experience fx for u too :) im gonna test tomorrow sometime. If i ovulated at thw lastest july 10th i would be at least 8 dpo. Either way i wanna see a darker line or no line at all. I would be happy at this point to just start my cycle. My breasts not so sure what all the tenderness. Mines. This last pregnancy and then my first it was the first and most dominate sign. Where are you with ur cycle?

Thank you. Fx too! I understand why people wait. It was just too hard. Im sry to hear about ur experience fx for u too :) im gonna test tomorrow sometime. If i ovulated at thw lastest july 10th i would be at least 8 dpo. Either way i wanna see a darker line or no line at all. I would be happy at this point to just start my cycle. My breasts not so sure what all the tenderness. Mines. This last pregnancy and then my first it was the first and most dominate sign. Where are you with ur cycle?

That's exactly how I felt when I jumped right bk into TTC after dnc. It was like, "am I or aren't I?! And I was.
But Those faint test don't make it any better. Then the what ifs will start coming of m/c again.
But you have to let your body do its job, pregnant or still in m/c process it's going to do its job regardless. The tender boobs, sounds like a Great sign for you!!! Could possibly be a new pregnancy but if the hormone is still present in your body then you'll still have some of those symptoms unless it just popped up.
AFM: I'm 13dpo at least I think I am :wacko: I'm timing from my ovulation stick but my symptoms are just now starting, I'm not sure anymore but based on my ovulation stick going bk faint on Thur. I said I should be 13dpo. But we will see, I'm testing on Wed. Hopefully I'll see 2 lines this time!

Hi Mum2gremlin. Thanks for joining us (although sorry you are here too).

I had a medically managed miscarriage on the 20th June. And think I ovulated around the 10th also. So we could be on the same timings. At the moment I don't particulay feel that AF is due or I am pregnant, but I am offically planning on testing on the 24th. However, I poas this morning (BFN), because I just can't help myself.

HPmum : it's only right too test all this waiting, right!! Give it more time for the hcg to get in your body good.

AFM: AF came in the middle of the night. So onto Cycle 3..argghhh! Really heartbroken Bc I really thought we had it. But knew these symptoms wasn't as obvious as previous pregnancies. I cried when I saw AF Bc I just don't know. But fx for all you ladies here. Fx

nevergivingup: i am so sry when that happens to me i feel like a lost something. its such a bummer. fx for next cycle.

hpmum: i couldnt help myself either i poas too and i got the slightest line i have no idea if its new or old.. gonna just keep testing till they get darker or till Af arrives. I feel as i always do pregnant or not i feel full in the uterus and tender breast.. going on day three. were still bding just in case these are ovulation pains LOL

nevergivingup. I am so sorry to hear that. I think I will be devastated if/when AF arrives, so I can completely understand you being upset. but onwards and upwards hun, get your focus on next month. I always think about when the baby would be due, and if you fall next month, you will be into the better weather for when baby is due!!

Oh my goodness, mum2gremlin, I would think that is a new line, you shouldn't still have HCG in your system. Have you had a negative test since your MC?

Hey! What a day. Worked my long 13 hr shift and all i could think about was the slightly positive this morning. Ekk i dont know what to think. I would think like u said theres no way hcg would still be lingering in my system. Today marks 28 days. I have taken tests almost every week since and they have become almost not there. I cant say i have had a negative. I used only one kind of test and its the ones we use in doctors office. I believe the hcg level is at least 50. Im gonna try to post a pic. I also took one 4 hrs ago with drinking water pee (lol not holding it) and i still see something. Its just crazy bc i mc on a full moon and now tonight's a full moon. Its a circle.

Here are the pics.. Best i could get with camera.

Attachments

• 20160719_211030.jpg
    20160719_211030.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160719_210357.jpg
    20160719_210357.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160719_210500.jpg
    20160719_210500.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160719_210431.jpg
    20160719_210431.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
mum2gremlin, sounds very promising. Hopefully will get darker over the next few days,then you should know if itsa new pregnancy or not.

I am feeling pre-menstral, which is normal for pregnancy or period, so not sure yet. Still getting BFNs. Trying to talk myself out of it to ease the dissapointment. I do think the last few days of the tww are the worst... still no implantation bleed either, which is worrying me a bit.

If you ladies are at the stage yet, did your cycles go back to normal? Have you temped and gotten a rise? I'm worried my cycle is going to go a bit crazy and I'm not going to be able to try again for months until it's back to normal.

I'm not 100% sure, I will be able to tell you in a couple of days I guess, when I either get AF or a BFP. I am pretty sure I ovulated around the 10th, which was 3 weeks after my MC.

Hi ladies. So the full moon has spoken. Woke up this am with AF. Fudge. I hate that color. So on to thw next month. Looks like my levels never completely dropped before first cycle. I thought just maybe. But nope. Its okay im really happy i can get my normal cycle back and try next month. :) good luck ladies sticky beans.

Hello ladies!

I'm back! Sorry to hear everyone is back at square bloody one again. I think now we should all be ovulating around the same time so we can keep each other company!

And welcome Sarah. Sorry you have to join this particular group though :(

Went for blood test yesterday to check progesterone and my doc is gonna call me tomorrow with the results. Then he will be able to let me know when to come in and be scanned to see how ripe the dear old ovaries are!

I know, I am totally spoilt not having to worry about OPKs. But it still does nothing for the waiting!! Eeeeek. I have kept busy by working (I am a freelance Art Director for a magazine) otherwise booking loads of dinner dates with friends and watching awesome series. Oh and I guess my 2 little boys keep me quite distracted -that too!

Here's to hoping the weeks to O go by quickly for all of us. I think I should be Oing next week Fri/Sat. Imagine if we can all move to the 1st tri board together!

PS I don't know how you can keep a secret like that from hubby but that is so awesome and such a fab "present" to give him if you can.

I'm so sorry to those of you getting BFN/AF, I had hoped that you'd all get pregnant straight away :(

Do any of you temp? So far my temps are virtually identical to the same CD last cycle. OPKs have never worked for me.

Thanks Danny for the welcome. It isn't where I hope and expected to be. I did post a few pages back too :)

Aaaah what an unexpectedly crappy piece of news -my estrogen has come back really low but besides that my doc says I am not immune to chicken pox so I've got to have the vaccination tomorrow which means I've got to put things on hold for a month! I am so frustrated. Feels like I am just treading water.

He wants me to go for a repeat blood test next week Wed and then he will let me know how my levels are just to see how my cycle is looking. DS2 is going to be 3 in October and I don't want more than a 3.5 year age gap.

Tick tock ...

Sorry, that does sound a bit poo. Big hugs.
What does low oestrogen mean for ttc?
I know a month feels forever when ttc, but in the grand scheme of things, its not too bad.

Argh... I am quite twingy now... feels a little bit like period cramps... I really hope its not. If AF arrives, I am going to be devastated. I feel like I realy need to be pregnant to move forward from my MC.
Sorry, I know I keep posting, don't feel you have to listen/read, I just think its better if I post my stress on here rather than pass it on to my husband.

Pregnant or Not Pregnant...

Awww Danny that sucks. My husband is in the army and he got sent overseas for 6 weeks and obviously missed my O back in March. It felt like a lifetime. And it was frustrating to go back to the waiting to try after you'd been waiting and trying so long already. I can empathize with you and hope it goes quickly.

HP, of course you can post as much as you need to, don't need to be sorry. I'm feeling the same. I just need to get pregnant again as soon as possible now. I feel like that will be the thing that can help move on and forward. DH thinks we should be happy we know a swimmer can make it through. But after 9 months of trying and that is as far as we got, I can't find much to be happy about. FX and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->