Nov/Dec Testers

Wacky cycle here so I am going to test on 11/06 and if no AF by 11/17 will test again.
ETA: tested at 11DPO (yesterday) and got either a faint BFP or an evap.

Ok so I tested early today. I am 9dpo and got a BFN (mind u was with an internet cheapie)- not really surprising but still have some hope as it's early will test again porb on the 8th as I said b4.

Oh my temps on FF have been dropping over the past 3 days not lots but would still rather see them higher or stable. My main thread of hope is that on cycle day 25 my CBFM is still giving me highs. Not sure what to make of that. Would sooooo love it to be my month.

Hi...I'll be testing on the 8th Nov (if I can hold out that long!!) Tested today & got evap line I think (cheap rubbish test!) hehe blame the test!
Good Luck to everyone this month xxxx

Hoping to test on 22nd Nov vowed i would only test on a Saturday but then i vowed i wouldnt temp or use opk either. temped for 10 days now and got 100 opk coming today :dohh:

16th November for me....i really hope its a BFP just in time for my birthday yeahh xxx

20th November for me but know I will likely given in before that!

Do you think a hpt would work on me now? Think i had impl bleeding yesterday and not due af til around thursday.

Do you think a hpt would work on me now? Think i had impl bleeding yesterday and not due af til around thursday.

If the egg only just implanted yesterday then no - it only starts to release hcg once it implants & takes a couple of days for the hcg to reach a high enough level in yr urine. I'd wait 2 or 3 days - & even that might be too early. Good luck!

i will be testing on the 27th (Thanksgiving and my 3rd anniversary)

come on :bfp:

praying for a beautiful :baby:

Hi ladies! Just letting you know I am writing from my blackberry, waiting for the net in the new place to be hooked up! Should be anytime now and then I will do all the updates!
Aurora

Nov 12th for me - although I'll be in Disneyland Paris for a long weekend, so won't be able to let u know till 16th Nov! xx

Good Luck to everyone TTC xx :hug:

Tested again this morning with an internet cheapie - just want to know if I am or not - and no surprise got a BFN. Will defo try to hang off until at the least the 8th Nov to try again.

November 15th for Adzuki!

Thanks!!

A

Will test Nov 12th if :witch: is a no show by then.

Stay away, stay away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"