Nov/Dec Testers

There's quite a few of us testing on the 8th Nov!!!! STAY AWAY :witch:

:bfp: for everyone!!!!

Good Luck to everyone testing this month!!!! REMEMBER: 'It ain't over til the fat lady sings....and the witch crashes in to spoil the party!!!' hehe

:hug:

I hope to be testing on the 17th :D, if bfn i might have to wait until the 22nd as that was the last cycle day AF arrived...

Oh wow, yea Laura. Fx!!!!!! Let November be a good month to us!

What a fab idea for a thread, well done you :winkwink:
My cycle lengths over the last 5mths have been 31,28,23,27,31....bit of a nightmare :confused:
Think I'll test on day 28 which would be Nov12, unless of course :witch: has found her broomstick to get to me! lol

:hug:

Lisa-Jayne xx

well good luck to every woman in the running for this month

hope to see lots of :bfp: for this group (hope i am one of them)

good luck ladies and lots of :sex: to get the job done.

I will be testing 11/27 if :witch: doesn't show. I'm hoping to have a turkey in both my ovens that day. I live in the states and I have Thanksgiving at my house.

i'll be testing on nov 27th after having a very unusual bleed this month that was 3 days early and only said for 2 days so i am really hoping for my :bfp:

good luck to all and lets hope to see :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: all over the place in this thread

NOVEMBER 25 - and I AM going to try to wait until then to test!

Well let's hope ONE spermie mad it there since we only managed to DTD twice this month. SOME ONE WAS BEING AN ASS!

I will be testing the 15th when AF is due---I hope its a BFP!!
I'll be at Disney World on vaca when i test. Wouldn't it be a magical vacation to be at Disney and get a BFP!!

No more rids for you then missy!!! :D

Nov 8, 15 and 17 are gonna be fun days! Lots of us testing! Don't forget to post here with your results, I've had to hunt a couple down! =)

I will be testing the 15th when AF is due---I hope its a BFP!!
I'll be at Disney World on vaca when i test. Wouldn't it be a magical vacation to be at Disney and get a BFP!!

I'm going to Disney Florida in December!! I'm hoping I can take a little bean with me too xxx

27th November for me. Such a long time to wait.....

I'm testing on the 12th. Bring it on little beanie!!:dance:

I think I just had IB! :happydance:I had a quarter sized amount of light brown/pink discharge tonight. I am just getting over a headache and had a light episode of nausea and dizziness earlier. Could it be? AF is not due for another 6 days, I hope it is not her already! :muaha:

Aww awesome!!! :D wish you loads of :dust:

There is still hope for me then,ive been having terrible headaches for 2 days straight..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->