Nov/Dec Testers

I will be testing the 15th when AF is due---I hope its a BFP!!
I'll be at Disney World on vaca when i test. Wouldn't it be a magical vacation to be at Disney and get a BFP!!

I'm going to Disney Florida in December!! I'm hoping I can take a little bean with me too xxx
But then you can't go on the rides :(

Depends on what rides. There are a ton that don't pose any risk to pregnant women. But then I love Disney World and always find something to do!

Hurray for merry go rounds ;)
Should be all good :D, wonder how the girls are doing that had their test dates ..?!

I will be testing the 15th when AF is due---I hope its a BFP!!
I'll be at Disney World on vaca when i test. Wouldn't it be a magical vacation to be at Disney and get a BFP!!

I'm going to Disney Florida in December!! I'm hoping I can take a little bean with me too xxx
But then you can't go on the rides :(

I've been so many times before I'm not too bothered about the rides, my little one is 3 so i'll just be on the kids rides anyway! lol xx

my af due on 9/10 nov have done a test this morning but bfn......hoping for the best still got a couple of days of wishful thinking until af due!!!!! baby dust to every one i hope this month is the month for all of us ladies! X

baby dust to all! X

think i worked my dates out wrong? :blush: I WAS DUE ORIG YESTERDAY....still no sign, but if ov late then AF should be due on Monday 10th. ish??? confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused :cry:

I'm going to try my best to wait until the 14th. Good luck everyone!

Had a small amount of unusual brown bleeding today...general consensus is that its implantation bleeding (god I hope so!!!) I really want to test but just know i'm being silly!!! x

I will be testing Nov 22 unless the :witch: gets be before then. I can't even buy extra tests because I put OH on a very strict budget this month and he said he would only do it if I did as well and I have already spent all my money :blush: (Stupid expensive Christmas coming up)

Well, I'm supposed to be testing tomorrow Nov 8th. However, I think I might get my period tomorrow, so I might not test... Will let you know.

Good luck Vestirse!!!
Sending you loads of :dust:

Urggh i wish i can test soon, i feel miserable.. i want to know whats up with me hahaha

well i had a m/c on the 19th oct so im not sure whn my cd started, but ill put my testing date to 20th nov 08.please God!bfp for all of us!amen

November 19th the witch is due to pass me by!!!!

Updated! Hey people that should have tested by now, where are you? =D

:bfn: either 12DPO or 13DPO. See my journal in my sig if you want further details :(

Ya still got time! Come on sweety it aint over till the :witch: makes her appearance. (or not!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->