||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Had my sweep yesterday and lost some of my plug today so just waiting now :argh:

well girls im no longer pregnant little Sophia Rei was born on October 27th at 9:14pm. :) im typing this with one hand and breast feeding with the other, so shes already keeping me busy.
I had a doctors appointment on the 25th and my bp ended up being really high so my doctor ended up sending me to the hospital to be induced because this was my second high bp in a week. I was being induced for 3 days!!! NO PROGRESS!! I was having really bad contractions because of the meds all 3 days. Doc decided it would be best to do a c-section that night. She was 7 pd 2.5 0z and 18 inches long with a full head of hair!

Attachments

• baby sophia 017.jpg
    baby sophia 017.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
  • baby sophia 024.jpg
    baby sophia 024.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies, was invited out with OH tonight, very Last minute, but I decided to go, we went to Manchester to have a few drinks and a curry with some of his work mates who I've never met, was a bit nervous about going out into town being 36weeks pregnant, but I've seriously had a good night, just relaxing in a nice warm bath now after some idiot making me walk around a load of Manchester grrrr(stupid idiot college, was a right Pratt!!!)

I two pics before I went out, as I didn't want to look rediculous!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/2c7f65d9.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/5859fb52.jpg

pbuggy - massive congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful. Was she early then? Hope all is well xx

Pbuggy- wow congratulations. So gorgeous!

Looking good Sarah!

Pbuggy- wow congratulations. So gorgeous!

Looking good Sarah!

Oh thank you, did feel a bit off being out, I'm bloody shattered today though as 10pm is a late night for me! We got in at 2.. And Riley is poorly, poor little monkey but he's just hard work today.. :(

Awww. 10pm is early for me nowadays. I'm a 5am girl now xD

Congrats pbuggy. Ditto on the one hand typing whilst breast feeding.

Birth story is in my signature x

Congratulations pbuggy! She's beautiful!
I forgot to check in on this topic :dohh: how are we all ladies? Very nearly November now!! :happydance:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Which means its november tomorrow!!! :happydance:

I think I've got my hopes up of thinking she's coming early, and I'm going to be very dissapointed! I keep getting odd strange feelings though and period like pains, but I think I'm reading to far into them and I should start workin my self up for going over due!! :cry:

Happy Halloween! It's my favorite day of the year and alas we have no plan's to do anything with it which is not cool!! Midwife at 1:40 this afternoon, and my son has a spider-man outfit for today which im gonna put him in for when we go to see the midwife. The woman has no sense of humour (as far as i've seen anyway) so we'll see if this can crack a smile on her face!
How are we all feeling ladies? Anxious knowing it's our month in less than 24hours? ^.^ x x x

I've not got Riley a Halloween outfit, I might pop out later and see what I can find for him!

Going to carve the pumpkin today, I want something a bit more creative from last year - here was last years pumpkin...
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/19888c35.jpg

Ooh Shortie, your pumpkin from last year is GREAT! I carved a simple smiley pumpkin for Grace but she was really scared of it so I've ended up just putting it out in the garden. We're off to a Halloween party this afternoon. Grace, ironically, is going as a pumpkin! Hope everyone has a lovely day: NOVEMBER TOMORROW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->