||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Why hasn't this tread been in my subscribed threads?? Thought no one had been posting in here!

We've had a few November ladies give birth already, not sure who though, surely we are allowed a thread in 3rd tri to update people who have given birth / in labour etc, but keep the 'chit chat' in here? :shrug:

So how is every one feeling? I'm absolutely shattered, and I'm aching all over!

I've just found Ds1 eating some eye shadow :dohh:

Here's my last two bump pictures -

34 weeks -
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/bump%20pictures/1c112096.jpg

And 35 weeks -
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/1c206f58.jpg

Shortie - your bump is GORGEOUS! Mine, alas, does not look as nice and neat as that! However, it's countdown now. I'm feeling very, very tired and completely fed up. Poor DD has URTI and is cranky and restless. She's not sleeping well at all. OH and I are on barely speaking terms which is not helping matters. I just want a few days where I can function and not feel like a zombie. Seriously, me and pregnancy do not get along. I feel incredibly blessed to have DD and another one on the way, especially when so many others have problems conceiving, but I hate being pregnant and cannot wait for my LO to be out!

Rant over...how is everyone else?! x

^^ exactly how I feel!

I feel like I haven't spoken to my OH for weeks, I'm always dolan tired and grumpy. My mum has LO tonight, she picked him up at 1, typical OH has plans he didn't tell me about and I haven't seen him all day, and he's comin home getting changed and going right back out again! :cry: I feel so bored and lonely it's untrue, but it's been nice to have a long soak in the bath with out LO throwing things in the bath! :haha:

Think someone best inbox admin asking if we can be moved to 3rd Tri? :shrug:

they wont move us till third tri till we're in November!

Booooooooo :nope:

Sweep booked for 3rd, but consultant going to try give me a sweep this coming Thurseday so will see if i end up with an October baby or November :happydance:

Poppy- can I ask how come they are going to do a sweep so early?

I inject Tinzaparin every day 'blood thinners' and if i want an Epidural or need one the Tinzaparin has to be out my system for at least 12hrs. I had a sweep with my DS at 38wks for same reason. May not work on Thurseday so they will try again week after too.

Morning ladies, how we all slept well. My mum had my LO last night, and I've had a full nights sleep, first time in so long! I'm feeling so so stiff though, feel like I'm waddling around! In fact, I feel as though I've got flu, that sort of feeling!

I should really have used this time to tidy up etc.. But sleep was so needed!!

I have planned to use today to do all our tidying (soooo much) and I have woken up with a sore throat and a headache!! I woke up at 3.45 am with it and was hoping it would go whilst I was sleeping, no such luck!

MrsLQ hope you feel better today. Shortie - lucky you on the sleep! Very jealous!
As for the tidying...well our house desperately needs tidying and cleaning and I just don't have the energy. Need to do it though as we're putting house on market next week and estate agent coming to take photos on Tuesday!

Last night I had cramping and backache which kept me awake and I was constantly weeing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!

Full term in 18 minutes! Only 3wks to go. SOOOO EXCITED!!! Congratulations for the other girls who are full term this week!

Not full term untill next week, so ready for her though!

hey ladies, my bump is now a baby, i had my lil man on tuesday, will try and do a birth story tonight....not long now ladies xx

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your birth Story, post it in here too so we don't miss it! X

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/de3965d5.jpg

This is my 36 week bump :) Im so uncomfortable now!!

Leopard - YAY! Full term! Sooooooooooooo jealous!

Shortie - your bump is beautiful and I am jealous of that too. Had my mummy friends round for tea, cake and play today and they were all like "OMG your bump is ENORMOUS!" If I wasn't having the section I might even have 7 weeks left - no way could I handle that. Thankfully, 3 weeks on Tuesday :)

And a massive CONGRATULATIONS to MrsLQ on the birth of your boy! :crib: Well done! Was he early? Can't wait to see a photo and read your story. Hope all is well.

I am completely and utterly fed up. I am huge. Cannot sleep for more than 2 hours at a time cos I have to pee and now I hae a cold :dohh: But I have a lot of cake and chocolate to eat and I'm bloody well going to! Hope everyone else is well xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->