*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

:happydance:been waiting for a november thread!! Can I go down for the 10th please! (Actually that's completely random since my AF has decided to become erratic, so that'll actually be CD35)

readyORnot - hopefully this time your "long" cycle will be because of a :bfp: !

Yea a November thread!!!!!:happydance: I love being able to test at the beginning of the month but then when AF arrives and Im out (every month) I have to sit around by myself watching everyone else count down to testing for that month and it can be a bit depressing:blush: So THANK YOU Greenpear:flower:

Could you put me down for testing on the 5th? I really need some positivity this month as I am sooooo hoping for a BFP in time for the holidays[-o<

:dust: :dust: :hug: :dust: :dust:

There - lot's of dust and hugs your way dear :flower: (hope it helps!)

Hey can you put me down for the 4th please?! This is my first cycle off BCP's so I won't be too disappointed with a BFN this time, as I'm not even sure if my cycles are back to normal! Thanks and good luck to you all! x

I'm out today, so I'll be testing on the 5th I hope :)

I saw that! :) I'm REALLY hoping for this month to be it, I want to announce for Christmas and I figure 10 weeks is long enough for family :)

I saw that! :) I'm REALLY hoping for this month to be it, I want to announce for Christmas and I figure 10 weeks is long enough for family :)

I feel the same way!!! I sooo want to have a bun in the oven for the holidays!!!

How long have you been trying?

We've been trying since Jan.. 13 cycles (well this is the 13th cycle) since then because of an LPD so I'm on Clomid days 5-9 to help with that.. last cycle had an 11/12 day luteal phase so that's tons better than before :)

Yay for November thread! Put me down for the 11th of November...hopefully I'll be able to wait that long to POAS. :winkwink:

Hey! I'd love to join this thread. I'm looking to test on the 4th, hopefully it's just as lucky as the 5th. :) C'mon BFP.

Hi :wave: can I be put down for the 10th please? Really hoping this is my month as AF is due 2 days before mine and OH's 5th anniversary! :D

Yay November!! Hi greenpear hope u get ur well deserved November bfp! Can u add me for 8th please. Good lucpretty certain November will be luckier than October, and October is pretty lucky xxxx

[/QUOTE]Welcome to the site! Hope you Dr appt will be good news, and lots and lots of :dust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've never had the polyp test so of course I'm researching like crazy and keeping my fingers crossed. Ugh.

Hi There!
Put me down for Nov. 1st please!! WOO WOO
Lucky :bfp: month for all!!

:thumbup:

YAY found it!!!! HI!!! :hi: Nov 1st for me please Greenpear!!

Hi, i'm in, put me down for Nov 9th please and thank you :)

:baby::dust: to all

Whew, I finally updated! 23 Lucky girls - November here we come!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->