*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hi can join in please. i came off my pill on the 9th oct so not sure when i should test as i haven't got a clue about cycles and ovulation. I think Nov will be lucky for lots of us as its my son's 1st B'Day on 16th nov. Good luck everyone!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

hi can join in please. I came off my pill on the 9th oct so not sure when i should test as i haven't got a clue about cycles and ovulation. I think nov will be lucky for lots of us as its my son's 1st b'day on 16th nov. Good luck everyone!!!

sorry i just noticed im on the wrong forum as i am ttc#2.
Good luck to all of you xxx

hi can join in please. I came off my pill on the 9th oct so not sure when i should test as i haven't got a clue about cycles and ovulation. I think nov will be lucky for lots of us as its my son's 1st b'day on 16th nov. Good luck everyone!!!

sorry i just noticed im on the wrong forum as i am ttc#2.
Good luck to all of you xxx

Hi lovely85, it's ok I can add you if you'd like to hang out with us :flower: I'll put you for unknown for now and if you decide to have a date in mind will change that

Hi ladies

I read that also carob contains DCI which you normally buy in tablets to help regulate ovulation, women have raved about these tablets (women with pcos) and how they got preggo with them, so I'm also going to be trying a tablespoon of carob syrup a day!!! (buckwheat also contains DCI).

See this link for info on it

https://www.euronutra.com/d-chiro-inositol/

I won't be taking tablets as you need to check with doctor first, but I will be eating buckwheat and anything made from carobs!!!!:happydance:

Carob huh? :comp: (taking notes) I hate buckwheat after repeatedly being traumatized but it in my childhood, but maybe it's worth a shot...is carob that stuff vegans add to cookies instead of cocoa powder?

Ok so my pre-seed turned up today, and i picked up a VitB complex from Holland and Barret for my Low Progesterone, and Operation: :sex: starts in a week!!
I feel november could be our lucky month! :happydance:

:hi:

Put me down for unknown please. I'll probably update later

:dust: to all!

:witch: got me this morning, so I guess I am testing in November!

Put me down for November 23rd. Even though it will put me at CD42, it's my birthday so I am hoping it will be a lucky day!

Hi ladies

I read that also carob contains DCI which you normally buy in tablets to help regulate ovulation, women have raved about these tablets (women with pcos) and how they got preggo with them, so I'm also going to be trying a tablespoon of carob syrup a day!!! (buckwheat also contains DCI).

I won't be taking tablets as you need to check with doctor first, but I will be eating buckwheat and anything made from carobs!!!!:happydance:

Carob huh? :comp: (taking notes) I hate buckwheat after repeatedly being traumatized but it in my childhood, but maybe it's worth a shot...is carob that stuff vegans add to cookies instead of cocoa powder?

Yep!It grows on trees over here and has a sticky toffee like inside. I've just been out shopping and bought organic carob honey. We use it in alot of cooking in cyprus anyway, buy I will probably have a tablespoon a day.:thumbup:

Would you put me down for the 7th please? November is the month, I'm determined for us all! Have a very strange AF this month and hoping it is because I've stopped taking the Pregnacare and nothing else serious. Just gone to the good old folci acid.

Im obsessively looking at the clearblue fertility monitors on ebay :wacko: I dont want another month of constant :sex: lol
My sex drive is always low, but last month it did increase, seems thats down to taking pregnacare conception.

hmm, I make buckwheat pancakes about once a week or so, so hopefully that'll help me! I've also stopped drinking soya milk, which apparently messes with hormones a bit. I used to only drink oat milk or rice milk back in England but here in Grenada those are frightfully expensive - but it just dawned on me that I can make my own!! Got a new magic bullet (blender) this morning so roll on the home-made organic, wholegrain rice milk and oat milk!

Ok so my pre-seed turned up today, and i picked up a VitB complex from Holland and Barret for my Low Progesterone, and Operation: :sex: starts in a week!!
I feel november could be our lucky month! :happydance:

Good luck! :dust:

Hi ladies

Yep!It grows on trees over here and has a sticky toffee like inside. I've just been out shopping and bought organic carob honey. We use it in alot of cooking in cyprus anyway, buy I will probably have a tablespoon a day.:thumbup:

Nice! You should be double set - honey and carob! I think I'm just having my regular honey for now

My Update

Still waiting for good ol' AF to show up (we're not TTC this Oct cycle) - my MC bleed finished a week ago and I feel like I'm O'ing sometime these few days, but yesterday I took a FRER test and it came back faintly positive. I was disappointed because I was hoping that my hormones went back to level 0. I heard you can't O and have HCG higher than 5, but I definitely feel O cramps and tons of EWCM so I know I've either already ovulated or will ovulate soon - it's making me confused because of my still positive test yesterday :shrug: hopefully internet is wrong and I am O'ing - this will mean that in 2 weeks I should start AF and test at end of November - I really don't want to skip the month I started the thread haha!

So I'm going to start temping this month, hoping perhaps it will help me out, and I can get a :bfp: for my birthday!

Good Luck Ladies, I hope you all get your BFPs!!

So I'm going to start temping this month, hoping perhaps it will help me out, and I can get a :bfp: for my birthday!

Good luck hun! Temping at least will let you know when you O - but BD lots after just in case anyways (and before of course) :haha:

Yay for first time BBTers! :happydance: Its my first cycle too! We can be confused together, lol. :haha:

I am sure that I will have lots of questions when I get closer to O time.
:dust:

Yay for first time BBTers! :happydance: Its my first cycle too! We can be confused together, lol. :haha:

Yay for your first time CassieC! There's lots of ladies here who know a lot about ttc and signs of fertility and such, so you are in good hands :hugs:

Good luck hun! Temping at least will let you know when you O - but BD lots after just in case anyways (and before of course) :haha:

BDing is the fun part! :haha:

Yay! I'm glad I have a partner! :). I'm so afraid of messing it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->