*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Yay November!! Hi greenpear hope u get ur well deserved November bfp! Can u add me for 8th please. Good lucpretty certain November will be luckier than October, and October is pretty lucky xxxx

You too hun! I'd love to see your :bfp: on November thread!!!! :dust:

Helloo!

Could you put me down for unknown at the moment? Going to see what happens as just had a chemical but we're going for it again...6 Nov is our 2 year anniversary so do hope it's our month! Best of luck to all! x

Finally a november thread!!!:happydance: my last AF was september and I have missed october because of long cycles:cry::cry::cry:. Couldn't join october thread:nope:. I put up threads to see if anyone else was waiting for november like me but no one answered but one lovely lady who told me to join october anyway bless her:nope:. I felt soooo alone:cry:. Please put me down for testing 9th November. :flower:

Please put me down for november 10th. At least it is before Thanksgiving!

Finally a november thread!!!:happydance: my last AF was september and I have missed october because of long cycles:cry::cry::cry:. Couldn't join october thread:nope:. I put up threads to see if anyone else was waiting for november like me but no one answered but one lovely lady who told me to join october anyway bless her:nope:. I felt soooo alone:cry:. Please put me down for testing 9th November. :flower:

Aww Wannabeam I know how you feel :hugs: Last year almost all of my cycles were 50 - 60 days long :sad1: I missed out lots of chances. I hope that you'll get you sticky bfp! :dust:

I'm sorry you missed out on October, it wasn't so great anyway, but November, now that's the month to be in :happydance: We're testing the same day, i'm feeling lucky, so hope some of my luck rubs off onto you :hugs:

Everyone I befriended last month got :bfp:'s so I think I must be a lucky charm, not so good for me, but great for everyone else :thumbup:

Now i'm fed up of seeing the same names on these lists, so lets hope more of us get our :bfp:'s in November :happydance:

:baby::dust: to all :hugs:

So we meet again on the Nov thread, LOL....can you please add me for Nov 6th? Thank You!

I'm sorry you missed out on October, it wasn't so great anyway, but November, now that's the month to be in :happydance: We're testing the same day, i'm feeling lucky, so hope some of my luck rubs off onto you :hugs:

Everyone I befriended last month got :bfp:'s so I think I must be a lucky charm, not so good for me, but great for everyone else :thumbup:

Now i'm fed up of seeing the same names on these lists, so lets hope more of us get our :bfp:'s in November :happydance:

:baby::dust: to all :hugs:

Thanks hun!!! loads of lucky babydust to you too :hugs:

Not sure what data yet as I am waiting for my cycle length to workbooks self out after having my mirena coil removed. But add me to the list!!

Hello ladies, can you add me for 12th November, ive been averaging 35 day cycles although the last one was 42 days with 4 days of spotting beforehand, think it was pregnacare conception vits as started taking them 4 weeks ago :shrug:

So we meet again on the Nov thread, LOL....can you please add me for Nov 6th? Thank You!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome back :flower:

I see you got your anniversary coming up this month! I really hope that you'll have a lovely gift to go with it!

Hello ladies, can you add me for 12th November, ive been averaging 35 day cycles although the last one was 42 days with 4 days of spotting beforehand, think it was pregnacare conception vits as started taking them 4 weeks ago :shrug:

:hugs: long cycles are never fun :nope: hope this will be your last one for the next 9 months!

Ok girls! A small group of us decided to start a fun group where we attempt to conceive using Cinnamon and Honey :flower: No, not what you are thinking! :blush: Just eating a spoonfull of honey sprinkled with cinnamon everyday to help conception. It worked for me last time (and it was the only thing that I did differently that cycle - no other things except BD whenever. So now we're trying again, and inviting all of you lovely ladies to join. Here's the link!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html#post13357985

hello ladies! i would love to be added, dont know when ill be testing yet though! prob around the middle of nov? GL everybody!!

hello ladies! i would love to be added, dont know when ill be testing yet though! prob around the middle of nov? GL everybody!!

Hi Wifey1988 ! I'll put you down in unknown for now, and when you decide you let me know and I'll change it :flower:

6th November for me please ladies

Hopefully November will be the month for us

Hi ladies

I read that also carob contains DCI which you normally buy in tablets to help regulate ovulation, women have raved about these tablets (women with pcos) and how they got preggo with them, so I'm also going to be trying a tablespoon of carob syrup a day!!! (buckwheat also contains DCI).

See this link for info on it

https://www.euronutra.com/d-chiro-inositol/

I won't be taking tablets as you need to check with doctor first, but I will be eating buckwheat and anything made from carobs!!!!:happydance:

Afternoon Ladies - I'm moving over from October testing as the :witch: got me this morning.

I shall be testing on the 12th November - and I'm hoping the Superlatives game I played with Autumn Acorns may actually turn out to be a spookily accurate prediction!! (check my sig!)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->