November 2012 Due Dates

I'm still working. It's very difficult. I have zero motivation and really I'd just like to nap all day. I try to get up and move around a lot... I'm supposed to be out of the office quite a bit visiting clients, but lately that idea is much more daunting. I'm just trying to grin and bear it through these last few weeks!

i finally stopped working this week. i just couldn't keep up with the kids. teaching was keeping me on my feet for about 9 hours a day. it also takes a lot of prep time at home and i just couldn't hang in. i feel so much better now that i've stopped working. i'm actually getting some things done around the house!

Wishful-I'm so glad you had a good experience. I felt so bad for you when I read you had to go to the dentist. I just recently had some VERY bad experiences at the dentist. When I read that you were having problems and had to go to a new one I wanted to cry for you. I had "flashbacks" of what happened to me. (WOW I'm not dramatic at all am I?) Anyhow I'm so thankful that you had a much better time than I did!

soo sorry you had a bad experience!! dentist should know that we are less likely to come back (obviously) if we have a bad time.. and whats most important is we are trying to stay healthy and do the right thing.

also, huge respect to the women still working... i can't imagine i am so tired all the time and need to lay on my side constantly! you guys are great :thumbup:

I'm still working and like MRS. I was out visiting clients everyday. Last thursday was my last client appointment and I am now working from home and transitioning my clients to coworkers and working with clients via phone. I am relieved to be at home as it was really difficult to get around and in the past month I would feel like crying before appointments because it was just plain overwhelming.

I can't believe I've been able to do it, although my stress level has been too high.

I couldn't imagine getting up and being at work everyday. Hang in there ladies! I am a full time stay at home mom with a 2 and 4 year old which is definitely not easy. But, at least I get to stay home in pjs with my hair thrown up and can relax on couch if I have to.

This may be it! Contractions 3-5 minutes apart lasting 2 mins each since 8am and holy heck I forgot how bad this hurts!!! They are very intense but luckily I'm getting a little break between them still. My body 'cleaned' itself out (TMI sorry) about an hour ago but no mucus or blood yet so I'm hesitant to believe this is really it just yet :( Trying to hold off going in till our daughter gets out of school at 3 but I don't know how much more I can handle so we may have to pick her up early. I wish there was a way to know if its the real deal or not...I did the warm bath and drank a to of water and they have slowed down but haven't gone away by any means...I actually had a shower too because I needed to shave my pits and legs lol really really hope today or even tomorrow is the day!!!

Ooooh MommyH I hope this is it for you too! It definitely sounds like it! Especially since you bathed and showered and they're still there. Can't wait to hear your update! Good luck! :)

YAY MOMMYH!!!!!!!!!! My fingers are super duper crossed for you! I hope you get to meet your sweet Ela soon!

UGH! So uncomfortable after lunch!!! You know what the worst part of still working is... sitting at my desk and trying to lean over my bump to type on the computer, or read the incredibly small print on my screen! :( I'm feeling a little sick right now.

I just thought I would check in here, as I haven't been on in so long! I haven't had the chance to read everyone's posts, but I hope everyone is keeping well.

MommyH - good luck!! Sounds like this is it for you :)

I finished up at work a week past Friday (I am a teacher also), and feel so much better for it! I have another week left of holidays before my maternity leave starts. Exciting!! I still don't get too much of a chance to relax, though, as my two year old is keeping me on my toes!! She was even admitted to hospital for a night last week due to her temperature reaching 41 deg c, caused by a urine infection. I thought, 'if this sends me into labour, at least I'm in the right place!'

Anyway, best of luck to everyone, and I hope everyone has a successful birth. Enjoy every second with your babies :) xx

mommyH!!! sounds like the it could definitely be the real thing!! keep us updated when you can!!! excited for you!

AH MOMMYH! Keep us updated every five minutes regardless of how horrible you feel! Ok, so maybe you don't need to do that, but so excited for you!

Mrs. - I have my desk at home set up so that everything is within reach, but when I go into the office, I have to move everything up about six inches so that I'm not pushing in my belly. The worst part is how long it takes to walk from my desk to the bathroom every 45 minutes. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to three months of zero work stress, holidays and snuggles with my girl!

I so wish I could work from home! At this point, I'm sure I wouldn't get much done though. I just suddenly started feeling sick this afternoon and got a little grumpy thinking about how much time I more than likely still have left of work. Someone play a violin for me while I throw myself a pitty party, LOL!

ooooh! mommyh....this sounds very exciting! hope this is it for you! good luck!

MommyH Im stalking now!! If you can don't keep us in suspense to long :haha: We are all in need of a baby fix!! FX'd the next post is this is it!!

MRS......I hope you get some relief. :hugs:

your 35 weeks MRS and working at an uncomfortable desk... you can whine all you want!!!

Sounds super promising MommyH!! Hope this is it for you! Keep us updated as you are able to. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thought I would let you ladies know that my yellow bundle turned pink at 6:27 this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->