November 2012 Due Dates

I forgot to tell you ashley my next appointment is the 26th. I have my NST and Ob appointment that day.

Congrats silverpenny!! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone <3 Trying to hold off for 2 more hours till she gets out of school...no change in contractions, still coming still strong still hurt!! I will update in a few hours when I go in :hugs:

i feel like i am not going to be able to wait it out too long once my contractions are between 3-5 minutes. i know i am going to be anxious to go in once i have had them for an hr. is this just a first time mom thing? i need help!

Congrats Silver Penny!! Woohooo!!!!!

Okay seriously -- Mrs & Stephers, you guys are rockstars for still working!! Wow!! My last day was on the 12th and I wasn't sure I was going to make it that last week! I'm working from home right now, a separate side job some attorneys hired me for, and even at home in my PJs I'm having a hard time staying comfortable and getting stuff done!

MommyH ------ WOW fingers crossed!!! Hope this is it for you!!! :happydance: This probably sounds really weird, but I woke up vomiting again this morning and thought "well, I bet MommyH is in the same boat, at least I'm not alone!" lol. (see, I told you it would sound weird!)

PS: it snowed today :( I think I might be in for a long winter!

Well they had us go into the ob office to get checked before going to l&d...I am 3cm and 30-40% effaced...I was pretty bummed to hear that because I am in so much pain but it is what it is...so I'm not admitted yet :( she said I'm in early labor but it could be today tomorrow or even a few days to a week or more from now...talk about heart breaking! I am still contracting regularly and it hurts...worse than it was when I was induced with my first! Then again that was 8 years ago and my 23 year old body might have just handled it better? I'll keep y'all updated...

So mean of them to not just go ahead and take you!! Early labor is still labor and they can help you along to get things going! Your full term for cyring out loud!

Thoughts are with you that is happens fast!! Tonight is not still out!! :hugs:

I really hope you don't have to wait much longer MommyH! Are they sending you home?? Hopefully you can come back tonight and be ready to go!

So I did dilate another cm so now I am 2, and I wasnt leaking fluid, they said it was just discharge which is normal this late with twins, but I was just glad that it wasnt pee...that would have been embarrasing! I now need to go one more cm or more and then they will take the babies!! But everyone seems to think this week.. we shall wait and see
Good Luck Mommy!! Hopefully this is it for you

^^ definitely!!!! i'm so excited for you! you're so close!!!!

OMG Mommyh! By what I've read in other peoples' stories, you'll be at the hospital at 4am. Ok, so I am willing it to happen for you. Being in pain for days would be awful.

I had the 38 week appt and the doc said I am now 3cm! She then said that my cervix was extremely soft and did some stretching to prove it. OUCH! She then tells me that I'll be 39 weeks on Thursday, so if I want, she'll do an induction at any time after thursday. I told her that I want to wait until it happens naturally, but that I'll let her know in week 40. She laughed. She said that going from 1cm to 3cm in two weeks without intervention is a good thing. I still need a good couple days at work, so I'm not in that big of a hurry. Oh, and I am really scared of the whole labor and delivery thing:(

sounds like your little sweetheart will be here in no time at all, stephers!

Wow I'm so jealous all u ladies r dilated and thinning out!!!!
I went To dr Monday and they didn't even check me his normal dr appt ill be 35 weeks Thursday and Monday she is going to check me..
I have a question..
When y'all did y'all group b strep test did y'all hve to go do blood work too?
She told me Monday when I go she is going to check me do swab and send me for blood work..
What is the blood work for??

Could y'all feel the dilation? Did y'all know y'all were dilating?

Wow I'm so jealous all u ladies r dilated and thinning out!!!!
I went To dr Monday and they didn't even check me his normal dr appt ill be 35 weeks Thursday and Monday she is going to check me..
I have a question..
When y'all did y'all group b strep test did y'all hve to go do blood work too?
She told me Monday when I go she is going to check me do swab and send me for blood work..
What is the blood work for??

Could y'all feel the dilation? Did y'all know y'all were dilating?

Oh my! My checks started at 36 weeks as well, today was my 2nd. I had blood taken when I had by strep test as well, but it was for iron level & other checks they felt were needed. All I know is that my iron was low and the rest came back fine.

I could not feel dilation, although I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions and had 4 long regular contractions last friday night. Nothing since then though. I do have a lot of pressure and have been feeling even more emotional than I did even two weeks ago, but that would be the only difference.

Congrats silver penny on your pink bundle :)

Hope things get going for you asap Momma H, can't be too far off for you or for you AMM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->