November 2012 Due Dates

Thanks stephers!!! That answered alot...

I haven't had no contractions this week and now showed up on monitor yesterday I do the non stress test every Monday bc I have gd...
I have had cramps here n there mainly a night when I lie down... My hips are pelvic bone is really sore in the morning are when I try to get out of bed..... It feels like I been riding s horse all day and night and I'm sore.. But that's it....

In the hospital! Not sure they are keeping me yet I'm still a 3 but now 70% effaced so we shall see...in so so much pain during contractions

Really hope they keep you and help you out MommyH!! Good luck!

MommyH I hope they keep you and you get to see your baby soon!! Lots of good thoughts your way.

fingers crossed they keep you mommy!! will refresh for updates...so excited for you!

MommyH :hugs:

Hope your getting to meet that baby girl soon!! Can't wait to hear from you :thumbup:

Is checking your cervix etc normal now at the end of pregnancy? When I had DS i wasnt checked until i had a sweep at 41weeks.

Good Luck MommyH! I hope they keep you and this is it, and I can I say that annie hit the nail on the head! I havent had to many hard contractions, just ALOT of pain and pressure and I was telling my husband about it and when he asked me to describe it I said it felt like I had been riding a horse for the entire day! Everything is soo sore, it hurts to walk but I am doing it cuz I want to see these girls, I am making myself do things that keep me up on my feet...

Good luck mommy I hope everything goes well!!!

Amm- i been having that kinda pain for over two weeks now... I'm assuming its the baby bc I haven't been riding horses since high school

Yeah it is the baby...the dr told me its the pressure of the head trying to get into the correct position into the pelvis, I have had it about 2 weeks also, but I am having twins and hopefully soon! So everything hurts on me now...I cant wait to deliver...36w5d and counting down to whenever they decide to come!!

Yay MommyH! I hope this is it for you!!! Looking forward to your updates and pictures of Ela very soon :) We're all thinking of you and rooting you on! :thumbup:

AMM - I agree, this has got to be your week! Excited for your updates as well. When is your next check?

MommyH, thinking about you. I hope all is going well.
Cookie, I don't think many providers would start checking at 34 weeks. Many here will start around 37. I declined mine today at my 38 week appt, but was told they will want to look next week.
AMM, I hope those twins decide to come soon so you aren't so uncomfortable. However, you are doing an excellent job keeping them nice and healthy in there :cloud9: I can't wait to see them. They are going to be precious. I love twins.

I was just checked on Monday and I was a 1 and then tuesday I had a nst at the hospital and was leaking alittle so they checked me again and I was a 2, so I made some progress....I have another NST on friday at 11am(est) and I will see if they can check me again tho I would really LOVE to deliver tomorrow at the latest, so I can be home for Halloween with my 3 year old and its my birthday and I dont want to spend it in the hospital if I dont have to! But these girls are stubborn like me and must love it in there!!

Amm I sure hope u deliver this week!!! I know ur miserable!!!
Best of luck the way u was dilating though looks good!!!

Im so jealous Ill be 35 weeks tomorrow and I'm so damn ready!!! I don't find out till the 7th if they gonna induce r not!!! Ugh 7th is still two weeks away!!!

MommyH I hope your silence means they kept you and that little Ela is on her way or already here :hugs:

I didnt mean at 34weeks, as i said i wasnt checked at all until a sweep at 41weeks with my DS hence wondering if it has changed since then.

I'm just waiting for pics to see her little bundle of joy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->